When your mom says try it you'll like it, you probably won't like it. - trumpy303
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

mp3 players!

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mp3 players!
What do you use? if you use one at all or Do you still whip out the now retro cdplayer, or do you enjoy putting thousands of songs in your pocket for a premium price?

"and then, everyone died."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
vusys I-DJ 670, 20 gig storage for £100.

bit of a brick, at about 1.5x the size of a mobile phone, but not too big to be a problem, sound quality is good, and it's easy to navigate through the stored media. Only really irritation with it is that it doesn't run from usb power when connected to the computer, so the battery drains when you're loading songs onto it, though this just means that you need to recharge it a bit, which is no problem. The other minor problem is that it isn't compatible with windows media player 11's sync function, but it provides a program to use instead (though it requires you to go through the folders rather than a media library, so you need to have named the mp3's properly.)

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nice nice i used to have one that did that were you had to name the track themself's. But recently i got a Zune, 30gig black $250 usa, and its flipin amazing.

From a decent battery and FM radio, to watching video on a giant 3 inch screen, to being able to custamize just about anything; its like heaven in your pocket. I can also download podcasts for ipod and put em on my zune. The software is ok, but i would perfer mediaplayer i gues. I need to buy a wall charger, and ill be set.

I would have to say that its about as close as an ipod killer as i could find. (Unless someone can prove me wrong)
But at school, i have used ipods plenty of times, so i could compare my zune to one directly. (mainly speaking of the 30gig video) I would be impressed if someone had the new toshiba player, and could tell us about how it holds

"and then, everyone died."
mp3 players!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy