Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The hills have eyes or The Village

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
lyra is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The reviews said that both were scary but I didnt think so, and I personally thought I had seen movies that were way scarier than these two. Was anyone else dissappointed, and who liked it?

"'The only object of war is what will you do to survive" "and how will you live afterward""
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PIGGZY is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the hills have eyes was so much better than the village they both were not scary no sugar on the peas today saf

"i am a coconut short of a banana tree"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hills Have Eyes definetely but if your looking for the scariest thing ever I'd recomend watching me FIRE MY LASERS

DR OCTAGONAPUS

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Honestly I hated both. Before watching the village I had expected to be extremely scared, but i felt it was just as dumb, and pointless as watching a low budget sci-fi movie i.e. it was a waste of film.

The hills have eyes had the potential to be scary, but I couldn't get past how absolutely fucked up it was. That movie disgusted me on so many levels that I have never and never will want to see the second. The only reason that movie could be considered scary is because of the unbearable and uncontrolled gore.

Whatever happened to the good scary movies that didn't involve quite so much gore? People were just as afraid of the exorcist as they have been of any horror movie that's been produced in the new millennium, and I must say that I am very disappointed in the quality of horror movies these days and their inability to invoke fear.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy