People don't want something or someone to believe in. People want something or someone to believe in them. - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fatty - Page 4

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
would it be sad to say we're on here to meet pepole and chat lol?

The thing with the food's you eat having such a big effect doesn't appear to hold much truth in it, I had quite bad spots when i was younger, despite the fact that i almost always ate a good approximation of the RDA of different food types.

I think mostly what effects the amount of spots you have is hormones, you have the largest amount during your teenage years when you are developing from a child to an adult. This is also backed up by the fact that female friends of mine always complained that they have the largest amount of spots when they are on their period, with the hormone levels changing they get a fresh crop of spots.

Basically the only real thing you can do with spots is wait till your hormone levels balance out and they will disappear, i know its a pain (especially when all the absolute little shits have perfectly clear skin) but thats life. though my gf does recommend putting savlon on spots.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes I would agree with you CynicAI, the spots are definitely hormonal rather than diet related. What I don't like about the diet suggestions, is that they tend to send teens into a frenzy of eating-related disorders (fueled by the fact that they start imagining that the food and not the hormones, are causing the spots, and so become food obsessed).

We all knew some of those 'absolute little shits, with clear skin', and those that I knew did not follow especially healthy diets either.

And so my advice to you possum, is to get yourself a gentle (sensitive skin-type) exfoliating face wash from the supermarket. Don't waste your bucks on big cosmetic company brand names which wont do any different.

And then see if you can find (in a health store) something called 'Effective Microorganisms' which you dilute with dechlorinated water, and then splash onto your skin.

Here's why: The increased hormonal fluctuations cause an increase of 'matter' coming out of the skins pores. This 'matter' (dead skin cells, sebum etc, is fodder for bacterium's to feed upon, and make trouble.

EM's are a 'good bacteria' culture, which greatly hinder the 'bad bacteria' who are busy having a party on your face.
So when you splash-on some of EM's good bacteria culture, its kind of like sending in the parents to tell everybody to quieten down, behave, or go away!

One problem about using all this clearasil-type crap, is that because its able to 'kill off ' the bacteria on the skins surface, it also will irritate tender young skin. And then a vicious circle begins as more dead cells etc make way for the next party-on-your-face, because the 'bad bacteria' are the first to get back to work again.

Just remember that bacteria is a necessary part of life, we just need to balance the good with the bad.

Good luck, and I hope this helps...

(PS Mod's: Sorry, I've just realised I've gone off topic
should I have ignored the request for help with spots? )

36yrs • M •
i dont think going off topic is to big a problem, we are still on the subject of attractiveness, if needs be im sure the title could be changed to better reflect the content.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well to get back on topic... im still fat and im angry today so im like.....RAWR... idk... just pissed off today... i have nothing to be pissed at.... ill cry later..and it'll be over and done with..just need to talk to someone important <3 .... i need him and he's not here...im angry at the people that are evil and stop me from getting things...and im angry at my mum for trying to force me to eat....fucker...

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 68yrs • F •
Fat:: (when it genuinely exists) is a modern body language that suggests the need for (psychological) protection.

Since you have combined Fat and Anger...it seems you are trying to tell yourself that something is threatening you.

Lay down somewhere quiet and safe where you can be alone; and ask yourself to show you what and why?

Then just listen...
(you will be amazed at how much we already know about ourselves if we would only just pay attention and listen)

Then be sure to be really nice to yourself (pretend like you are your own best friend) because we never really listen to people who are are not.

Take care pet, and (privately) say nice things over and over to each passing reflection of yourself as you go about each day.

32yrs • F
ty but idk...i was just in a bad mood lol

68yrs • F •
.. and for the sake of an old fart, would you please give me the translation for :

ty
idk

and any other abbreviations. I have worked out some, but need your help for the others!

PS: glad your feeling better noodles.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
IDK = i don't care.
TY = thank you.
LOL = laugh out loud.
LMAO = laughing my ass off.
ROFL= rolling on the floor laughing.
PMSL = pissing my self laughing.
AFAIK = as far as I know.

Just be glad people don't do 1337 (leet) here.

32yrs • F
sorry but ..um btw (by the way) lol

idk = i dont know

and

idc = i dont care

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My mistake. I = dyslexic.

32yrs • F
well you fooled me

36yrs • M •
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/70016/net-abbreviations.htm[/url]

hopefully this will help a bit (with the abbreviations not anything else)

Fatty - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy