In a moment everything can change - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Turning a Girl Gay

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
Mute is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Turning a Girl Gay
Had to have been the most crushing experience I have felt in awhile... My last Girlfriends admitted to me today that she was gay and she is seeing someone... We have been broken up for a week and she already has a girlfriend... so more than likely these homosexual feelings of hers have been dormant for awhile and, I, had awaken them.

Of course in typical ex-girlfriend fashion she wants to remain friends... and wants me to hang out with her and her girlfriend even though I still have strong feelings for her, which Im sure she knows...

So is she being a cunt on purpose? or can she really be that blind. Before this I thought she was a thoughtful intelligent girl who was rather perceptive (more so than I)

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow that sucks. All i can say is dont beat yourself over this.

"and then, everyone died."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let me start by saying, I don't even know what a cunt is.

I'm a heterosexual, as most are, and I always live with a similar disappointment. I start to meet a girl that I would want to go out with, but just as I open my mouth to ask her out, I find out she already has a boyfriend.

You said,
quote:
Of course in typical ex-girlfriend fashion she wants to remain friends.
I actually find it very rare for an ex-girlfriend to do that. However, don't miss that opportunity to have a friendship. Who knows? Maybe she might change her mind, and come back with you.

Finally, don't let it haunt you forever.

S.T.M. Posted at 16:47.

"You are what you say you are."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ScorcherTheMe cunt is a deragotive way to speak to a girl. like saying pussie slit chink. or in some areas its like saying bitch. it just refers to the main deference between guys and gals. guys have dicks girls have cunts for example.

Mute maybe shes going through a hard time or something, just give her a chance even though you may not want to.

jeez i did the exact opposite of what i said and now ive got an angry mob of pissed off girls looking out for me.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
welcome ScorcherTheMe.

oh yeah when i said this
[/quote]jeez i did the exact opposite of what i said and now ive got an angry mob of pissed off girls looking out for me [quote].

i meant they are looking to kill me not protect me.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
Turning a Girl Gay
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy