Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Lucky Number S7evin

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lucky Number S7evin
I first heard of this film when i was going to the cinema with some friends, but made the stupid decision of going to watch "the weather man" instead (it was supposed to be funny, 2 hours and no-one in the cinema laughed once). Later when i saw the adverts i realised my mistake and thought it looked like quite an interesting watch.

I finally got round to watching it recently and absolutely loved it. It is a brilliant story that leads you one way, then suddenly drops all pretences about whats going on leaving you completely confused but giving you bits and pieces to let you work things out for yourself, until they finally explain whats actually been going on. The style of the film is also well done, it could have been quite a serious thriller, but instead they went for a slightly surreal style with a black sense of humour. The surrealism also prevent you from watching and thinking "thats not possible" because the way it is done, you aren't looking for realism.

9.5/10

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Lucky Number S7evin
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy