Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Materialism and Spirtualism?

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay here's some questions. Lets start off with the ideal with materialism. Why do we need to feed off material things so much. Furthermore who said materialism feeds all of us? Well seems like it very much today when i walk around. Even the ideal of relationships are being mixed up with materialism. True love isnt the need to have sex nor is it any vital role in the spirtual part And why in this material world, the older, has to be wiser, containing more wisdom, yes that's true but infact wisdom of the material plain, spirtually (non-materialistically) a child could contain more than an adult. That raises the question, if kids... young kids can preceive these frequences of astral realities and enties, why do we call them immature? Such a material word. Immature as with the word fat, big, small all irrevelant. We destroy or change what we dont understand so hence the fact when your kid comes up to you and says i see monsters under my bed or a ghost or instant or things in my closet; perhaps the kid is precieving.Tis true we all had that feeling when we were young childs when there was 50 people in one room but it felt as if there was 1000 people, its not the fact you're small considering based with material scientific fact that your "material mind" is not able to feel that at that little age of insignifigance. So why do we have to materialize the modern society? because of our trend now? Materialism over all? Material life over god? You dont realize it but... by eating the foods that you enjoy overly..... by relying on media that is opionated...... by doing analyitical things and somatic things (mostly somatic) you are killing the essence of who we are. Souls in no more than unimportant bodies. Like our bodies you can leave your ship onto land and the great beyong, hence astral projection. I feel as the world as no hope left. Thus if this plain of existance of learning and teaching has been hindered to a place of material paradise which is complete ruining the balance.

"Thy Lovest Soul"
[  Edited by PhilipMui at   ]
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sorry for the grammar mistakes i guess..... my thought process was quicker than my hand tpying, no?

"Thy Lovest Soul"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy