Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

friends with benefits?? or not

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
heartbroken is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have a friend who is 21 and i am 18...but i really like him..A LOT and he says that he likes me too and we do act like we are more than "just friends" but today i found out that he slept with his ex and i am really hurt...i don't know what to do or think..we weren't official but i still liked him a lot and now he is not talking to me is it stupid of me to still like him or should i stop talking to him??

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, he is just looking for some ass. If your hurt by this, then you should try and move on. Cut contact with him until your ok. It will be hard but Im sure you wont regret it later on when you dont get really screwed over.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 32yrs • F •
katieexx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
man , some guys are suchhh assholes. I sorta know the situatuion, minus the ages. lol. we hook up and he acts like he likes me i like him sooo much. then he goes and gets a girlfirend. lol i think that if he did that to you and know wont talk to you . no offencce he just wants some. and you dont deserve that at all. girls cant let guys get what they want cause they like them it just makes them think its okay to treat us like shit and use us. thats what I think, i may be wrong but anyway hope this helps, even though you posted this a while ago.

"the greatest thing youll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy