He who works with his hands is a labourer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist - Saint Francis of Assisi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Harlot Qualifications

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Harlot Qualifications
Realistically, is there a specific number a person has to have had sex with in order for you to label them a slut? People dance around this question without actually asking it in a straight forward manner. I don't want some bullshit answer about individual morality. You all have a number in your head. If you don't, explain why.

Mine is 10.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd start at five.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
[  Edited by Attolia at   ]
 44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Digital_Kitten is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When he/she has lost count.

"Don't tell me there is only black and white."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Revolución is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This has nothing to do with quantified reply...

A slut is a man or woman who uses their sexuality to gain something other than sex, such as popularity, self esteem, or even affection, if it is not otherwise offered. Sluts do not enjoy sex, they use it as an instrument.

A whore is a man or woman who uses their sexuality to gain something tangible, such as money, drugs, or better grades. Whores do not enjoy sex, they use it as an instrument.

Someone that has multiple sexual partners, is simply a person who enjoys having sex with multiple partners. If you need a label, use stud/studette, 'free spirit', or simply a promiscuous individual. Studs and studettes enjoy sex.

The indigenous population of the Trobriand islands begin experimenting sexually with multiple partners when they are 6-8 years old, in erotic games. They move into their own huts when they are 12, to begin engaging in intercourse with a plethora of partners. By the time they are 18-20, the average Trobriand Islander has had between thirty and forty sexual partners, and has decided on the one they will marry.

All that being said, I will shamelessly engage in making a quantified reply to fit in, rendering impotent everything I just wrote.

25 for women, 250 for men.

"A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
Harlot Qualifications
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy