Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Boys?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
David_Flowers is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yeah I read that thread about why boys love girls, and that got me thinking about why girls love boys. So all the girl cynics here, why do you?

43yrs • F •
fyrfly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
why do girls fall in love with boys? simple answer: absolutely everything

i recently fell in love. and yes, i honestly fell into it. it was a completely unforseen, hidden, and shadowed hole that i fell into and when i came out the other end, i ended up in heaven, which is saying alot since i don't believe in god.

i love this man because his eyes burn down the invincible wall that seperates me from all other beings. if he touches my lips, it reverberates through my head, deep into my spine and around my toes. i love him because if for some reason i fell off the edge of the earth, i know he'd jump down and bring me back up. i love him because its necessity, and not loving him isn't an option or even a possibility.

i love him because he makes me feel small when he's holding me, but i dont feel trapped when he doesnt let go. i feel safe and wanted and i feel like i'm wrapped up in dreams that i was too scared to have.

thats why i love men
it probably changes for every girl
but i know this will never change for me

"never give up, never give in"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy