Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Nightlife?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
David_Flowers is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Nightlife?
I was sitting on the couch in my house last night and I watched another re-run of "Married With Children" that I had seen about 9000 times, when I thought "Wtf am I doing?" I realized that I'm wasting my life away when I'm begining the prime of my life. I do the same all day, everyday, and I'm tired of it. I've decided that I'm gonna do stuff that I wouldn't usually do and have fun. I'm tired of repetition and its killing me. So I was just wondering what do you guys do for fun? (Especially at night/weekends cos I have to go to school during the day)

What does your nightlife look like? Do you guys go driving down long lonely roads, go clubbing, watch TV, chat to new people on the internet, find romance, mischief, you name it. I'm just ready for something different and exciting. So if you could, just list what you guys like to do during nights/weekends.

[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Revolución is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I kill hobos.

"A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whenever I have time free during the day, I ride my bike while listening to music. I ride to the playground and go on the big swings. I never go clubbing. Clubbing is boring.

Sometimes I go out into town just to walk around with my camera, taking photo's and wondering about people. Sometimes I just stay home and sit and read. Sometimes I go on the computer and sit and read what other people have to say.

You know, whatever it is that interests you, do it. Whenever you want. Tell me, what are your interests?

You could take up going to the theatre for any acts/plays that may be on. You could research new music. You could read more. You could write more. Clean your room. Re-decorate your bedroom. Catagorise your cd's, put your books into alphabetical order. Go fishing. Rent movies. Be with friends. Start a collection. Go bowling. Listen to Stevie wonder! Listen to Ray Charles (Definitley!) Frank Sinatra! Billie Holiday! play any type of game. Take up cosplay. Read about cosplay. Look at cosplay. Read some comics. Read this web comic http://www.idrewthis.org/index.html. Read pride and prejudice. Read Jane Eyre. Read The Sibling Society by Robert Bly (I am telling you to do this). Read more poetry. Write poetry. Write a story. Research a topic you know hardly anything about. Get into philosophy. Get into history. Ask yourself lots and lots and lots of questions. Challange your perspectives. Always seek to improve yourself. Listen to some comedians. Listen to classical music. Do more things on the spur of the moment, like getting a haircut or running into town without knowing what the hell you're going to do and then...see a movie. Get some ice cream. You could make a strawberry milkshake, as I am about to do right now.

[  Edited by vigil at   ]
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You are 69, sitting on the couch at night, thinking back to when you were young. You think to yourself, "I wish I did that." What would that be? What can you do now that you won't be able to do later in your life (for example, clubbing, running at night etc.) This might give you some ideas.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
Nightlife?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy