You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. - unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Yeast Infections

User Thread
 44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Digital_Kitten is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeast Infections
anyone know anything about it. Ladies on this forum, please reply. HELP!

"Don't tell me there is only black and white."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Disenchanted is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well that's no fun! (I assume you're looking for a remedy and not information about them.) If you have a Shoppers Drug Mart near you they have a wide selection of YI meds. Canesten and Monistat are popular.

If you want a home remedy I've heard of people soaking tampons in plain yogurt and "using" them.

But that is just weird.

Hope it goes away soon.

44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Digital_Kitten is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
HEy Disenchanted,

Thanx for the home remedy info. I actually googled the hell out of it a few days ago, and stumbled upon a website that really advocates home-made remedies as oppose to the ones you can purchase at Stores. The reason being that they believed most of Caneston and Monistat contained high concentration of anti-biotics and if people were to mis-diagnose the symptoms and misuse it, it would create a super "Yeast". That, and having large doses of chemicals in one's body isn't the healthiest thing in the first place.
I read up on the using Yogurt as well, and the reason for that is it already contains a different type of yeast, and it will kill the over-growth in one's vagina if inserted into that region. So, it's using yeast to kill yeast. Cool eh? Thanx for letting me know though.
The reason I got slightly anxious was because it was my first time using over-the-counter 1-day cure and found greasy icky things coming out of my under-regions. WHen I read more about it, I found out that THAT was normal and to be expected b/c the pill does need to get out. The only thing I was concerned about was creating more yeast! Thanx for the info though. I really appreciate it.

"Don't tell me there is only black and white."
Yeast Infections
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy