Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 13 Year old boyfriend gets nude pics of teacher

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In Tennessee a school teacher is given an additional 7 years in prison for sending her 13 year old boy friend nude pictures of herself. She's pretty good looking, the 13 year old I'm sure is proud, but he shouldn't have shown those pictures to anyone - young and dumb I guess.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/14/AR200607
1401111.html

When I was 13, there were a few teachers I had that I wouldn't have minded seeing nude pictures of. Should that have ever happened, I don't believe I would be anymore blinded than I am now.

Is the teacher wrong - ofcourse. What did she think she could get from a 13 year old? So what, send her to prison for seven years for being stupid - I think counseling would be more appropriate, somebody buy that 13 year old a beer (just kidding).

Israel goes to war over kidnapped soldiers, what is really stranger is that they don't return the soldiers, they return fire, and if it continues, you know sooner or later the U.S. and Iran could be involved and this could turn into a world war. I was raised up to believe that a third world war would be between us and China or Russia. This could really twist due to our need for cheap oil, the whole world could turn on Israel just like some people believe is bible prophesy (that's scary).

Global warming, while it should be on the top of the list, it falls under the teacher and the middle east. I don't think we have our priorities straight. I think we are in trouble. I'm going to tell you now, I don't know how I know, but next year the weather will be real bad and it better wake us up. We better stop all fighting. We better start fixing our atmosphere.

One of two things is going to start happing - Jesus will return or the dark ages will once again revisit the earth. I hope Jesus returns.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why didn't this happen to me when I was 13?

One word solves all this s***:

commonsense.

""No words""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy