A wise man considers that anything is possible, an enlightened one knows it to be. - ekimup
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Amazon's Worst Sellers (Expanded)

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You've heard of some of http://www.amazon.ca/ 's best and worst sellers on The Tonight Show, and I'm gonna mix some of theirs with some of mine.

1. Okay, this first one, an album by Mariah Carey, "The Emancipation Of Mimi"... it's a huge hit. The worst seller? Jay Leno said he was surprised.... Ruben Studdard in "The Constipation Of Ruben."

2. This CD did an awesome job on Amazon, but the DVD didn't do quite well. "Memoirs Of A Geisha." Great seller. The worst seller? Hugh Hefner's "Memoirs Of A Geezer".

3. Lots of children have read this book and came so far to see this movie, and now it's a top seller on DVD and Amazon, Lemony Snicket's "A Series Of Unfortunate Events." Don't confuse it with the worst seller, (my ex-girlfriend) Cheryl Wong's "A Series Of Unfortunate Dating Decisions".

4. Presidential Books aren't always bad. This is a big seller: "An Incompetent Booth" by George Bush. It does much better than the worst seller, Michael Jackson's "An Incompetent Youth".

5. Sometimes our minds can wander off, and that's why we have this bestseller on Amazon, "Blink! The Power Of Thinking Without Thinking" by Malcolm Gladwell. It claims to have treated people for a lot of reasons. The worst seller? "Ow, Thinking Makes My Head Hurt" by Jessica Simpson.

6. One bestseller Jay found was Sir Anthony Hopkins in "The World's Fastest Indian." The worst seller? George W. Bush in "The World's Slowest President."

7. As you know, most female celebrites are anorexic, and a big seller here, "Failure To Launch" starring Sarah Jessica Parker. It's easily confused with the worst seller, "Failure To Lunch" starring Nicole Richie.

8. This happened ten years ago. One of my friends decided to be famous around the school, and this, within our school's Amazon.ca, became a big seller, "I'm A Dancing Fever" by Jennifer D'Alessio. Worst seller, I'm surprised myself, "I'm Brad Pitt's Fever" by Jennifer Anniston.

9. I don't get why this one's a big seller, "Why I Only Won $5 On 'Deal Or No Deal' by Cheryl Jackson. The worst seller, this one I'm not too surprised, "Why I'm Now Worth More Than $5" by Michael Jackson.

I'm not sure about some people agreeing with this one...
10. Finally, Reggae sensation Rihanna has outdone herself again with her new hit album "A Girl Like Me". I haven't checked it on Amazon, but I bet it's doing much better than George Bush's album "An Idiot Like Me."

I'll edit this if I think of more.

"You are what you say you are."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy