We are the people... without us the country doesn't exist, nor do the leaders - gothabomber
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

World of Warcraft or Known as WOW !

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
Theonesmallo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is un like other rpg or w.e u wanna call it has great graphics and keeps u playing .. this is an never ending game and new things happen every day .. i have 2 level 60 all different .. i have a undead proest level 60 .. and a rogue .. soo yea

"STFU NOOB"
 33yrs • M •
iggy6662k is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow is shit, its for little kids... so hush. EVE Online 4tw tbfh

"[]"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its a good game, ive got a 53 NE hunter on stormscale if your crusising around ungo'ro crator then you will prlly see me. Oh and BC is going to own when it comes out.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WoW is for noobs, play Star Wars Galxies. They call WoW an MMORPG. MMORPG. No one roleplays. Making it an MMO. SWG, people actually roleplay. Hence the term MMORPG. Imagine that.

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 38yrs • M •
mikester is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
World of wacraft is the best mmorpg game i have ever and will ever play you get to interact with other people around the world so if you dont like wow or have any comments ssend me mail plz and i will like or sdislike you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hi i like playing mmorpg"
 33yrs • M •
Leon_Kennedy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
holy shit, WoW is teh shit i love it!

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I play online games with some people from America I met a few years back and have tried many different ones.

I agree it is good to enter an environment that lets you interact with people you would normally never be able to from all around the world.

I played WoW when it came out, and while popular to the masses, it really didn't appeal to me.

I think it was the amount of people like the ones in this picture that turned me off...

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 32yrs • M •
mike2k7 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
anyone that thinks WoW is so shit they are pricks they should not lok at this and should not be so insulting bout it iff you want to talk bout WoW mail me plz

"WoW is sooooo oawsome"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow. wow, wow not WOW oh never mind.
You guys should try neverwinter nights. It was made by the same people who made wow.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 32yrs • M •
mikester2k8 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i think WoW rules i have just got the sword of a thousand truths
anyone who dunt like it but hate it this is what i think

"i like mellow peeps"
 33yrs • M •
landayen is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dude WoW is the stuff I have 5 lvl 60+ lvl 70 mage, 65 hunter, 69 priest, lvl 70 rogue, lvl 70 war all on rexar server

74yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
WoW is the only good MMORPG out there right now

32yrs • M •
GibsonPride is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I Admit Wow is a good game. I played it for 3+ years.
But eventually the community got on my nerves... and then activision put their lot in and it just kinda fell apart. It was inevitable.
I now play LOTRO and am loving it.( Hobbits!)
Everyday there is someone new who switched over from wow ( OMFG HOBBITS!!!)
And we greet them nicely and help them out( OMG GAY HOBBITS!!!)
And they generally enjoy the climate.( The hobbits girls would look hot if they were normal sized)
I have not met a WoW-crossee who has quit LOTRO( OMG HOBBITS OF EVERY SHAPE SIZE AND CLASS( HOBBITS WITH SHIELDS BIGGER THAN THEM(Wardens!)))
And on that last note.... OH NOES HOBBITS ARE KILLING ME!
Btw Hobbits are in no way like gnomes.
They are a serious Race that can be taken seriously... and still be outragingly effing adorable.

"Your Mind is Yours, Mine is mine"
 27yrs • M •
dragonzslayer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
good game

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
After jumping from Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, Runescape, Eve Online I will have to say WoW has something others don't. Charm.
All over the place in wow there are social references from Lost to Sweeny Todd. My wife and I play it and have been enjoying a great deal of it. Most certainly it can consume your life however making friends is easy, its cheap, and overall isn't a bad enough game to complain about.
'what's the difference between road kill and a dead Gnome on the side of the road?'

'Road kill has break marks in front of it'

And everybody hates gnomes. Fantasy content along with general goofiness makes it attractive to anyone at any age. Most men will say it's too childish and say it's dumb up until they run a dungeon with some people they just met. After that its PvP, raiding, helping new players and meeting new people. Women play it, kids play it, and men play it, Ages 8-80 play it. Sci-fi games tend to turn most women off (Eve Online stated only 5% of the players were women) where as WoW has anywhere from 10-30% depending on the server.

It's simple enough due to the leveling system to know nothing about the game and get on your feet. Yet end game minmaxing your toon can require as much thought and effort as you put in it.

For 15 dollars (30 for both of us) and as bad as it sounds we actually have fun raiding and helping others. Our ventrillo chats have sometimes involved political issues to random conversations about fish. Overall I would have to say it's the people you meet that make any game. It's a glorified chat room with a game attached, keeps you busy and helps you save money.

And in this economy, a cheap way to socialize and make friends for a past time I think is a great deal better than watching TV all day.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy