Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. - Pouky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

sex shop escapades

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sex shop escapades
Okay so this is what happened.

One of my really good friends who stays with me had to go to work on sat so his girlfriend slept over and went with me to town, to get a couple of things.

I then decided I waned to go to the local sex shop (I have wanted to do this for some time) anyway I didn't want to leave her in the car so she went with. I then decided to buy a butt plug (I am straight).knowing well that my friend is conservative like the pope I ask her not to say anything. About my purchase.

So last night due to the fact that I have the inability to lie or withhold information I told him, and he fucking FREAKS. I understand his view points but I see her as a friend and so treat her as such male/female doesn't matter I treat everyone equally.
He carries on about how I made her lie to him because they have no secrets, I asked her to withhold the whole story because he is seriously conservative and we have had gay rights arguments before and here I am buying a but plug not that it makes me gay many straight men find it stimulating and trust me the male g spot rocks anyway back to the point am I in the wrong here or what?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You had every right to say to her that you'd rather your friend didn't know and that it would be better for all concerned if she didn't mention it but you had no right to ask her lie for you or even insist she not mention it. I'm sure there are many things this girls friends do that she doesn't feel the need to share with her boy friend. The fact that you are a mutual friend of both realy doesn't chainge that. It's a question of distinction. Asking some one to lie is not the same as sugesting they don't tell.

Obviously having a butt plug is not a criteria for being gay and I imagin your friend is well aware of this. He proberbly feels angry that you've taken his girlfriend in to a sex shop. You might point out that you hardly had to drag her in there. I asume she is a level headed women who desided she'd rather come in with you than wait in the car being board.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It sounds like you find his girlfreind an eaqaul freind as him. Otherwise you would have taken the hit and treated her differently for the sake of not pissing your roommate off.

I think its kinda messed up, but just a little. I wouldn't have done it. It sounds like you knew he would be pissed off, but you did it anyway.

Its not "wrong", I mean, it isnt that big of a deal, and you did tell him. IT just sounds like you didn't treat the situation as serious as he would have liked, probably because you were trying to make light of the situation and she was probably helping. So it sounds like at the time, she was as good a freind as him, but only because she was helping you with a situation he refused to even adress.

That was really stupid sounding, sorry.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
sex shop escapades
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy