To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me. - Rev. Charles William Stubbs
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Betrayal

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Betrayal
I don't know why, but I have this urge to betray one of my freinds. I have never experienced being a bad person. And I think thats why, but im not sure.

See, I'm his best freind, and I have intentions of dating his ex-girlfreind. He says that he wouldnt care, but he doesnt knwo I like her.

Thoughts

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It can't possibly be betrayal because he's explicitly stated he wouldn't mind this and you have to reason to believe it would harm his interests in any way other than possibly making him uncomfortable which he has already assured you it wouldn't. The only reason it would be a betrayal is if you genuinely believe that they belong together, that it is the best thing for them to both be together and that you dating her would seriously make that any less likely. After all if she doesn't date you it will probably be some one else other than your friend.

If you dating her does make him uncomfortable then it is he who has betrayed him self by lying to you about his true feelings and probably to him self as well.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You can go for it if he's found someone else. If he hasn't perhaps it's not a good idea because people always say it won't bother them but it's all lies and really deep down somewhere in there he does and these lies deep inside are the worst type of evil. Mostly because they just hate you and behind their shadow of lies they really don't know why.
On the one hand you can date her and things will be confusing for a while or you can not and take the safe route out. In all honesty it would probably be really fun just to see what happens.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if kevin smith has taught us nothing else it is that the only way to settle things of this nature is through, ultimately, the threesome. when you propose this admittedly unconventional solution remember, approach them not with shame and trepidation but rather with the swagger of a revolutionary in soulful congruence with his convictions. trust me, its fool proof.

"dont got one"
Betrayal
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy