Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

hi my names chopped liver

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay I need some moral support/advice as a male should I be the one to initiate physically if im interested in someone, I just cant I feel like to much of a bastard.

O but wait it gets better so I have a female friend so I tell her I have feelings for her about 6 months ago anyway long story short nothing came of it, Saturday we have ye old piss up at my place 2am im laying in bed and I hear all to familiar deep breathing sounds mmm?

Na just my mind playing tricks on me since she's in the other room 'sleeping' with another one of my friends....why do I always have to be right dammit.....ahhhhh !@#$. And then she's like all men are bastard's hello my names chopped liver. and I still give her support I am a nice guy fact no im not being egocentric but it seems to get me nowhere yes I might be crude rude and psychotic but im a deeply loving person when it comes to individuals close to me. What you think of that?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know the feeling- caught my (Thankfully now ex)girlfriend in the closet with my best friend "Breathing heavily," so believe me- as guys, it is our job to support women in much the same way they have supported us over the years, and we can expect abosolutely nothing out of it.
Your question is whether you should be the initiator of physical contact? In that case, under most of my experinces, I would say to a point. Give her the indication that you wish ot touch her, but wait for her to move your arm to where she wants you to go. You force too much and there's a chance she'll slap you to the next millenium.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just one fish in the sea. But, honestly you should of made a move physically not verbally. Girls don't want to here that you like them they want you to show it (well at least at the beginning). The problem about getting too close without pulling a move is she will consider you a friend. This has benefits but just none that are sexual. You learn a lot about girls "hanging out" with them. It's like being on the inside. Also makes you more comfortable around them. Then one day there will be a girl you actually want to impress and you can. Either that or make a lot of money

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 35ft Lemon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know you have to show her how you feel physically rather than verbally, but GOD is it hard to actually find a time or way to do this. I've been planning on making out with this girl for about 2 weeks, I have yet to find time, a place, or a plan to do this. What if she doesn't want me to? What if I come across as just some horny bastard?
Could somebody please tell us how to do this?

"Midnight Is Where The Day Begins"
 41yrs • M •
Ha Ha aaaa Decius Funny but true....unfortunately that doesn't work for me, tried that route already got F#@!# wasted one weekend we went out as a group all i wanted to do all evening was make a move but still the frontal lobe still functions dam lobe
All booze does is make me worry less about material things and more about spiritual.
Oh and I get really horny.

36yrs • M •
I couldn't agree more 35 ft lemon it is difficult. Men are literal in most cases where as women aren't. They don't literally say lets make out well in most cases I can't say a girl hasn't said that to me before haha. In fact that's how I got my first kiss haha good times. But, I think the best way to really see if a girl does like you is one of a few signs. First of all it's improtant to judge the character of the girl. I've classified girl hit ons to four catagories. The first catagory is the most confident in their sexuality(sluts). If these girls like you and are looking for a good time believe me you have your work cut out for you and they will let you know they are interested. The next caragory is slightly less confident girls. These girls will ask you for things like hugs and kisses. The next degree of confidence (third) will almost sort of lash out and touch you in conversation. I swear half the time they don't even realize they just did it. But, they'll almost brush you or be like stop and tap your arm. Or be like oh you and tap your chest. These girls are my personal favorite. Their not goody two shoes yet they have a certain class about them. The last and final degree of a hit on is the smile with a direct look in your eyes or a smile and a look away. These are the shy girls and the most confusing or it's in a public place and the girl doesn't feel comfortable flirting. Each degree gets harder to learn and harder to pick up. Sometimes a girl will go through the degrees. First awkwardly they will start with the smile and then to the touches and so on and so forth.
But, obviously it's important in the girls mind for the guy to make the first move. They almost get the thought of "what do I have to do rape him!" So if you want play you have to initiate. If you do get it wrong just be really calm and say "I'm sorry I had the wrong idea and tell her best of luck in the future." Walk away drive her home whatever try and make a laugh out of it. My best advice here in this situation is never blame the girl. Don't tell her it's her fault you led me on or whatever. Women hate nothing more than someone that blames them. If you be nice perhaps she will regret her course of actions and it'll open oppourtunity in the future. But, never under any circumstances become good friends it's better to remain an aquaintence. Be chatty if you see them and do some small talk. Actually recently this happened to me where I got rejected by this girl at school. Two or three months later I ran into her at a bus stop. Said hello and did some small talk. Long story short she gave me her email, phone number and cell number on the back of her business card without asking. But also girls do take to me for some reason. I honestly don't know why there's nothing really that great about me. Just a regular Joe.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
gotta, say a girl who is confident enough to have some physical contact with you, but not actively ask for affection is the best. it also works back, initiate physical contact in the least sexual way you can, if you are going wandering around at a party or something, put your hand on their lower back, and gently direct them or something (just make sure you do it to the right person, my gf wasn't happy when i did that to her friend instead of her by accident, though fortuntely it was a gd friend of mine, who undestood it was a mistake). but it does work, they want the same level of confidence back.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
Just an update for anyone who cares:
So I confronted her and I told her how I felt and that I don't blame them or have the right to be angry blab la bla im all good now with the situation

36yrs • M •
That's pretty brave...I don't think I'd ever tell a girl how I really felt...

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
indeedly brave i had the same situation as fairy boy but backwards i asked a grl to become closer than acquaintances (lets just be friends) she says and it tore me up. next wk i hear my coworker bragging about fucking her (sadly it was true though hes horrible at bragging). that tore me up more but eventually i moved on and forgot her and oh is it easy when she and the guy are in iraq. while im still having fun back here

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
Shake your head Decius but hey that should be the number one rule Honestly there's nothing to gain through this. Either A she rejects you or B you end up in one of those relationships where the girl feels that she's settling for you which eventually leads to complaining and bitching. The only thing this offers is closure...to me that's not that important infact, this is a bad thing.

36yrs • M •
Yeah true enough except of course nobody is above Jacker At first in reading this I was like i don't think like that...and then of course under further examination I do. But, I think the majority of people are like this though at least at 18. You know with the whole thinking of leagues and such..

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it's nice to talk to someone with such a positive outlook on life.

have you ever given fairy boys way of approaching it a go?

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 35ft Lemon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, I love the way Decius trys to be happy no matter what.
But yeah this is kinda of topic but kinda not.
I finally found a way to approach a girl with the kissing thing.
First you hug her then just kiss her...simple huh?

"Midnight Is Where The Day Begins"
 41yrs • M •
Decius..........you need to get laid ''

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy