Sometimes you have to do what you don't like to get to where you want to be. - Tori Amos
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I Was Right - Bush Just Wants Black People To Die

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In an email message to John McCain posted earlier on on e-thePeople.org

http://www.e-thepeople.org/article/41611/view?viewtype

--------------- -----------------
New Orleans was a disaster. It's wrong that I have to say it first - but the only reason New Orleans didn't get the support the Mayor asked for was because he was a black man. If he had been a white republican - and those who died been white republicans - we would have had the Army, Navy and Marines out there the next day. In the back of your head, you know this is true.

It may be true that terrorists don't like Mr. Bush and that we went into Iraq and made a mess of it and now maybe we should not abandon it. But that does not mean we cannot hold Mr. Bush accountable for not being a proper president to the citizens of the U.S.A.
--------------- -------------------

Here

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-03-01-video-katrina-warning_x.h
tm?csp=34

Bush and Cheney are warned, and they promise to provide full support, BEFORE, the hurricane hit. I can't help but wonder, did they discuss this afterward and devise a plan to let all those black people die and maybe disappointed that it didn't work as planned, some lived to tell about it.

I know, I'm talking about the president of the United States - can't be, and why not? Why is it wrong to believe our president is evil when the evidence is so evident, and why should the evidence be so evident before we will believe this?

If he truly was a Christian man he would have done everything in his power to prevent the loss of life and humane suffering, but no, he joked, played a guitar and was on vacation. If he truly was a Christian man, he would have been broke up by the travesty, but, he joked, he laughed, and oh the photo ops.

How blind are we?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You were right or was Kanye Right...

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And this is supposed to be a surprise for us?

Also, don't forget that he's not the man with all the power. There are others that use him or he uses and works with.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wormtownandy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't think that he wants black people to die in the sense that he overtly hates them. its just not a priority. its apathy more than hate on the part of a lot of people.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The man loves power, and power is not power if it is shared, regardless if the man's black/white/yellow/purple.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
trappist is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I completely agree, bush is undoubtably the most USELESS president ever, what really grinds my gears is that he is complaining about saddam and osama having these weapons of mass destruction and having all these guns, but

"Mr Bush where did they get these weapons from?"

"ME" he'd say, we all know that bush was dealing with saddam and osama giving them weapons so he could have oil,
bush you really are a WANKER and tip the scales of the word having any meaning, the new insult for someone that is above being called a wanker is now a Bush.

id love to say lets bomb the bastard but id have the FBI on my ass in a matter of minutes, but it would be great to see bush get a taste of his own medicine.

Karma will give him what he deserves

"American chicks dig english Guys"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
id love to say lets bomb the bastard but id have the FBI on my ass in a matter of minutes,

I find myself being careful using discriptive words about how I feel about Bush also. I could turn up missing someday and find myself in a torture chamber.

Saying Bush just wants black people to die probebly isn't very accurate. I think he wants anyone who isn't rich, white, christian, republican to die - meaning anyone who isn't a part of his click.

But I throw this out there because believe it or, some black people actually voted for Bush (both times).

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy