I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it. - Mark Twain
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Catholic Churches feel grim - Page 2

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
moolee is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Pete,

I do understand this. If you read my initial post, it pretty much just said how I feel about the Catholic church. I'm pretty much a Christian with a very open mind about things and plenty of life experiences that have helped me define how I have come to the conclusion...I have faith, but am not religious.

55yrs • M •
hillbilly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Let me tell ya??? or Maybe ask folks no I havent read any threads here but god and relig. are what you make as is.The king ya I put king in lower case on perpouse bible Took most left some.But face it isnt all there,Books were left hate to admitt it but hey it was put there in a way to stop a civil war by the catholic church read back heck google it I did while looking back in my family tree.By the way my really great like five times back grandfather rev. mathew meade please google that too was very famouse danm near got hung ,All I can say is this I faught and almost went to meet my maker call him god if you will I sure do ,or whatever You will to make sure people can worship believe and prey how they wish,So believe theres something stronger and bigger than us ,Then look back google it if you have to and realize history forgotten is due to repeate itself,Lo0ve one anouther for all we have in comon and our differances.And when you see someone hurt help them,If its a homeless person or freind God is in every heart and soul just listen

"The man standing on toilet must be high on pot"
 55yrs • M •
hillbilly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I just rea d the previouse threads yes after my last we can call it faith heres what I"ld love to see everyone do.As I said before trust and believe in god you can call that power in any name just believe then study go with what you will ,theres alot more than us Yes I have some staight foreward veiws .black and white heaven hell right wrong good evil. ask me I"ll tell you ,

"The man standing on toilet must be high on pot"
Catholic Churches feel grim - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy