You're not real, you're all part of my dream. - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Government Cover-up

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 35ft Lemon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Government Cover-up
Throught out the course of America's history there have bound to be big government cover-ups. Did we really land on the moon first? Do we know more about outer space than they're letting on, or how about Area 51? Would the government kill you if you disagreed and spread word against it? And who the hell shot JFK!?!?

"Midnight Is Where The Day Begins"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes we did land on the moon first or at least im sure we did. Kind of hard to fake stuff about space espilly affter having to spend all that money on it. Area 51 does exist but just everyone denies it. if the goverment killed everyone that spread info against it they would have to kill alot of people thats why they just claim it doesnt exist. And well no one truelly knows who shot JFK except for the goverment.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • F •
Placebo_rayne is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Meh, you might be interested in reading ILLUMINATUS! Trilogy....google it or search amazon...you'll have to order it, most book stores don't carry it....actually barns and nobel will on occasion but err...anyway.
Its a good read...but tis one of those books that you have to read a large portion of in one sitting otherwise you will put it down and get so confused you wont want to pick it up again.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've actually seen a special of the "did we land on the moon?" thing. They brought up some interesting points and it is plausable that it was faked. For instance when they put the American flag into the ground it blows in the wind. But, if there is no atmosphere how is this possible?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the waving was becouse it was spring released out of the canister since there is no air atmosphereic resistance, the motion and energy just keeps moving the flag.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've heard the theory that we never landed on the moon before - I wouldn't have ever considered it but I was a small boy when that occured, now I'm 46, why have we not returned?

Check this out on IFilm

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2665571

One might ask why we would do that. It was the cold war, we had to get there before the Russians, it was a matter of national security. If we couldn't get there, why not pretend like we did.

I don't know - it just seems rather strange we never returned.

By the way, Area 51 does exist, the U.S. government says that it was only kept secret because of secret testing going on there.

Then there's those tunnels in the Grand Canyon no one is allowed to visit.

Who shot Martin Luther King?

Very Interesting.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Government Cover-up
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy