Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Freedom of Speech + The Free Enterprise System = Brain Washed America

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Have you heard the rumor about the Democratic party not doing enough to educate the people about Alito. Well let me fill you in on a fact - the public media is owned by right wing conservatives who managed to convince the FCC that they don't have to provide equal time, just tell both sides. And they do this, they explain their side and then explain the left wing their way. If however you live in a blue state, the people have managed to break through and offer non slanted or left wing programing. If you live in a red state, you won't hear the whole story unless you have access to the Internet or satellite TV or radio - and then you have to know where to look.

So anyone, even Obama, want to give crap about the Democrats not educating the people, then please be kind enough to go to the FCC and demand equal time. Force TV and radio to provide non bias education rather than one sided propaganda for Washington - it personally makes me ill and such actions would improve my health and welfare. Seeing the American public hypnotized by a carefully planned media to intentionally sway public opinion is rather sickening, knowing that this is not what our fore fathers intended for America.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All in all i aggre highlly with this the only problem is how do we make it non biased thats like finding a person who is completlly neutral about everything. That is what most people would say an imposibility. Now i do belive that there is someone out there that is compeltelly neutral but good luck finding them.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Walter Concrite who believed it was his job to report the news not his opinions who won many awards for his fair and non bias reporting.

During Vietnam that was one thing we had going for us, was a fair, non biased news media.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy