Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Articulation

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
clunton is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Articulation
If every body was capable of articulating themselves through a unifying language, would we be closer to understanding? Or would Chaos reign?

"My given name is Clinton Mark Lowe"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
perhaps some astonishing (to us at least during the transtition) truths would be reviled.. but then we would be like ok whats the point we know what we know.. well like it is now, just knowing more.. but i assume people would still have reasons/motives to lie and not disclose certain things. etc.. so its tricky, i'll think about that more after my shower..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 40yrs • M •
clunton is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ah but it leaves for the question of... Would we not be more capable of detecting such things and being emotionally insured for this? If we truly knew how to express ourselves we would be free, or at least thats my opinion. When the time comes and everyone unleashes their potential and become truly Human i'd like to see it. I wonder if we'd be like cockroaches or perhaps become the guardians of our planet.

"My given name is Clinton Mark Lowe"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The story of the tower of babel in the bible, suggests that we would be able to communicate, and understand what each other meant. but if we were to revert back to that state now, then there would still be cultural differences to cause us problems.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Articulation
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy