It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. - Albert Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Rate Your Cynical Freind

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Rate Your Cynical Freind
rate who you think are the best posters. whther it be becaause they are smart, or they type well, or they progess and ask good qeustions.

1. Decius- he annoys the shit out of me sometime, but i have to give it to him.
2. metalgiant- he had a dispute with sleepingwraith and that was the most kick-ass conversation ever. i would give the link, but, as we all know, sleeping is no longer with us and all his posts have been deleted.
3. summit- very smart. very knowledgeable in general philosophy and is always willing to help and teach. and is willing to admit he is wrong.
4. awakendwraith- i may not be as educated as some of the people on this site, but. i think, i am the most openminded and i progress the threads in a direction that will lead to a conclusion. i am always willing to admit i am wrong and i always listen to every single word said. i also beleive that i have a few extremlely well thought out theories. (mainly the no right and wrong one) and i always hold my own.
5. leftwood- smart and knows what he is talking about. i have never seen him contridict himself.
6. wyote- dedicated and willing to help. always stays on track. he doesnt get into to much any more, but still.
7. sleepingwraith- he was really smart and always had solid statements. he was kinda condisending at times, but he was good.
8. etherealmeekle- unparalelled knowledge of christianity and defends it well. he usually found wrong, but he is defending against almost all of us.
thats not all, but you get the point.
argue about it, make your own.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I just want to tip my hat to Wyote. I like his "style." He expresses himself without belittling others.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I won't rate people but I'll say what I like about them.

Leftwood-first person I talked to through the inbox. He never tries to show off his intellect in other words is modest. He understands that things don't need to be complicated to be right.

Decius-His theories. I think no further comment is necessary.

etherealmeekle-short and to the point. He never posts anything long and he points out exactly what he doesn't agree with usually with quotes.

Awakendwraith and Sleepingwraith-I swear there the same person. But I love Awakendwraith's 'the impression that I get thread'. He really hit the nail on the head when it came to me.

Conway-Makes every post count. Never does he waste a post and usually has something interesting to say.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
Rate Your Cynical Freind
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy