Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Runescape - Page 2

User Thread
 27yrs • M •
hoody326 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
add me frogger

31yrs • M •
Jac The Young is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
runescape rocks, my name is Jacrat, add me.I do agree, the graphics suck, but i got nothin else to do but post stuff here.

"I think the the bottle is half full, not half empty."
 40yrs • M •
pooso2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
rs is GOOD i do not play it as much as i would it got boreing but sitll good

40yrs • M •
pooso2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my name in rs is pooso2 i have r culb and 27 men r in it

40yrs • M •
you r all[u][b]dumb it rocks 1 thing is bad r bout it lags

34yrs • M •
laxboy119 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
was up all i am selling a lv 100 acc on rs it has 5 sets full rune 10 sets full addy 10.6 mill and 5 of every party hat to buy contact me at dalec8@gmail.com to choose a good time for you to give laxboy119 500k

"rs rocks"
 34yrs • M •
laxboy119 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
update on the acc it now has 15 more sets of full rune i went pking with some old friends and hit the jackpot

"rs rocks"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Exmortis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok, you guys seriously suck, lax, 5 party hat sets, wtf. Suer sure.

My stats own you all, 83 atk, str and def, full dragon (no full helm) Full ahrims, veracs, whip, all quests done (quest cape) fury and am going for a santa.

To check my stats, Look up
Fast_fight66

For all you haters, Get a life!

"Life is like a box of chocolates.. every fucker wants a chocolte from your box."
 30yrs • M •
omgiownedu6 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b] runescape is a good game. im lvl 65 and i have some good stuff. iv done monkey madness and other quests.... ill post some pics but i mat school atm lol. my name on rs is .. omgiownedu6. so add me if u wont to b mi m8( i dont add peeps for the sake of it.. i only keep m8s. im also a member

"timmo ur a fat bitch"
 30yrs • M •
omgiownedu6 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
lax boy u r a lyer u wood not sell a lvl 100 with 10.6 mill for 500k u noobz

"timmo ur a fat bitch"
 30yrs • M •
runescape is a realy good game the grafics rnt the best but jajex r improving them...

"timmo ur a fat bitch"
 30yrs • M •
pooso it only laggs if u have a crap computer ..so u r obviosly a poor noob who cant aford 1 uuu ffaaattt noooooooooobbb

"timmo ur a fat bitch"
 30yrs • M •
jakrat wot lvl r u ...do u wonna b m8s im on most nights soooo add me ...omgiownedu6

"timmo ur a fat bitch"
 28yrs • M •
CRACKERZ is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
graphics are gettin betta wit nw updates u waiyt an see!

"Bo yay!"
 73yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok i have a top of the line computer and the graphics of runescape sitll suck...play a real game like WoW or Guild Wars not some crappy free internet game that takes no skill to play..and bragging about your stats on runescape...thats like saying u can walk and chew gum at the same time it takes ON SKILL AT ALL...all of you who play runescape need to seriously get a life...try going outside and meeting a girl or something

Runescape - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy