If I ever acquire wisdom i suppose i shall be wise enough to know what to do with it. - Laurence Darrell
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Bored - Page 3

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
clunton is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sorry but he's right. every "thing" is a state of mind. money for example is only real because it's a system we use and we define it in it's context. everything is fake because nothing is real, including the words i use to state that everything is fake. Quite the catch 22. yowser. is the confusion real? or have i manufactured it? perhaps you comprehend what i'm saying. but i manufactured that too. do you disagree with me? that would be funny because in essence i haven't "really" said anything. you only would think that because you have the context of this language telling you what i mean. thus you cannot possibly know what i mean and therefore nothing is real and everything IS infact "fake".

"My given name is Clinton Mark Lowe"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been told that people who are bored are boring people who lack imagination. People with imagination are rarely ever bored.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Bored - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy