I like to tell people I have the heart of a small boy. Then I say it's in a jar on my desk. - Stephen King
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pagan Religion??? or devilry - Page 3

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol, its good to see someone somewhat familiar with it. Lol

[quote] but obviously todays Pagans do not sacrifice humans.

you would be surprised at some extremists who want the old ways

absolute nut jobs, mad as cut snakes

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 35yrs • F •
Pensive is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am Wiccan and I agree with you. Many Christians and Catholics(not all) think that any religion that does not worship their god is "of the devil." I have attended churches and the common goal seems to be to convert the world to christianity and "cleanse it of the devil." Wiccans don't believe in Satan, so I don't know where their ideas are coming from. Wiccans at least accept that they're not going to rule the world.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thankyou

my pagan group brown druids pagan group doesnt worship satan and say if god is real we are still beleivers in everything he has created

heres everything u need to no about blue mages
there are very similar to druids, in the fact that we beleive in the earth,
we are born from it, wihtout it we are nothing, and when we die we give oursleves to the earth to be recycled and reused, we may eat the cow but the cow will eat the grass which was fertalized by our bodies,
its a circle, we are born from predeserors, and die to be born again but not in a new life to give a new life
beleive in what you can see and touch, until u see it it doesnt exist, seek it and u will find it, the most sacred organ is the brain, use it and use it well guard it protect it. Protect the earth, learn about it come to understand its balance.

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I feel that anything that gives you a peace of mind and fills you with love is good. If believing in Jesus as God makes you calm and serene and gives your life meaning-that is more than enough. If like the Hindus you beleive in various 'deities' along with the 'supreme force' and you are filled with understand and humbleness-thats great. If you are a Santanist, and withought harming others you gain a sense of meaing and tolerance-that is good as well.
My point is that all these are, are beliefs-plain and simple. There must be hundreds of religions, with thousands of beleifs and billions of interpretaions. It is not the rituals that count, it is what effect that it has inside of you that matters

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
Pagan Religion??? or devilry - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy