If the number of souls on earth that love peace outnumbered, by a critical mass, the number of souls that hate war, what could be the outcome? - Unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stupid things we've done as kids - Page 4

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
GuitarGirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
okay um lol i sprayed pepper spray in my eyes, fell down the stairs head 1st, broke my sisters pinky and ALMOST broke my chin, cut off my cats wiskers broke a park fence threw a gameboy on my house roof just so i can keep it (at the time they were expensive) fed chocolate to a dog on the street, pushed my best friend down the staitrs, sk8borded on a treadmill, i did some bmx trick on my bros bike by accident fell n got hurt so much ran through a glass door and i think thats it lol i was crazy

"Hi"
 35yrs • F •
GuitarGirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
o yeah and i was prolly 2, 3 yrs old at the time, i was at a garage sale n there was a toilet for sale and i had 2 go 2 the bathroom....guess wut happened next

i got a popcorn curnel stuck up my nose

spilled hot tea on myself

and rode my bike into a mailbox flew off and landed into a trash can.........i smelled like garbage for like a week

"Hi"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was like 11 or 12 at the time.my family had went to visit one of my mom's friends for christmas.well we decided to fuck around with some fireworks on christmas eve.so we went out into the middle of their pasture.it was just me my bro their son and some other dude and everyone else was watching from the portch.we were shooting off them cherry bombs and shit and we decided to aim the cannon at the house to fuck with the rest of them,it was just within range of the cannon(we never intended on hitting them).we shot it, and it hit the house right over the potch and exploded right on top of them.i was on the ground crying i was laughing so hard.when we got back they had burn makes on their shoulders and necks.oddly,we didnt get into any trouble.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't know if it's stupid or merely cruel...
it was right after the end of civil war. We used to heat up the showering water in water tanks...there was no electricity at that time. This had become a part of the daily routine but i don't know why, one night i got caught up and mesmerized by the sight of boiling water and i had this intense urge to throw something in it. My brother was 5 at that time and sentenced to that age's gullibility. I told him that i have a surprize for him and asked him to cover his eyes. I double covered it with one hand (security measures) and held his poor tiny hand with the other and led him to the bathroom...eh you know the rest of the story, i got my ass kicked.

the other supreme childhood stupidity was that i conceded to kiss the right wrinkly hand of our schools Mother Superior while giving me the bulletin of my grades. And with that same hand that i kissed she would slap me for being a very bad role model to my peers. Bitch!

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
Stupid things we've done as kids - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy