Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stupid things we've done as kids - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I for some reason thought all Italians were retarded even though I didn't know what retarded meant.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IceMan04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS IN FIRST GRADE MY FRIEND SAID THAT HE KNEW KARATE AND THAT HE COULD CHOP ANYTHING WITH HIS HAND. SO I DECIDED TO TEST THIS THEORY AND THREW A 15 POUND PIECE OF PAVIMENT AT HIM. SADLY I OVER THREW IT AND HIT HIS HEAD. HE HAD A PRETTY BIG SPLIT IN HIS HEAD AND THE AMBULANCE HAD TO COME FOR HIM. LUCKLY WE STILL REMAINED GOOD FRIENDS AFTER THAT. MY PARENTS HAD TO PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILL

"I always say the truth, even when Im lying"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Gosh, are you all so violent or what? Throwing 5 pounds of concrete at each other, leaving a cat in the middle of the road to get killed, grabbing electric fences...And to think that children represent innocence.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i remember showing my mum that i could write fuck using the magnetic letters on the fridge, though i missed the k off. she wasnt impressed

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I remember that when I was 6 in the first grade in Catholic school that I had this 8-pack of crayons where each color smelled like something different. For instance, I think red was strawberries, blue was clouds, and I forget the rest. I don't remember if those had just been invented, but I remember that me and my classmates thought they were great. I enjoyed them the most because I was the only one in class who had them, so all of the other kids would always be saying "Oh, Janice! Those crayons are so cool! Can I borrow them?" or "Janice! Come sit next to me so we can share your crayons!" Whenever art time came around I was the center of attention because of those crayons. I loved having everyone ask me for them and it felt good.
And then, a week or two later, all of that ended. Clay, one of my classmates, had bought one of those nice 40-pack of crayons and they were all the new smelly ones that included every scent imaginable. Almsot instantly, nobody started asking to borrow my crayons. I was left alone during art time as everyone flocked to Clay's side, begging to use his crayons. I grew bitter that Clay had stolen my thunder. Clay had never been mean to me, but I secretly hated him for taking the attention away from me. Every day I frowned when I saw him take out the 40-pack and everyone's eyes turn to him, faces bright and smiling.
Well, during one art class, I desparately needed markers and I had none of my own. Clay had lots of coloring stuff and I asked him if I could borrow his markers. He turned to me, a friendly smile on his face, and said 'sure!', instantly handing them to me. I was so taken back by the fact that, after all these days of hating him, Clay was still nice to me. I felt so fuzzy and warm inside that he had done that that I bent forward and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Of course, there was a collective gasp from my fellow first-graders and they teased me about it for the rest of the year but I didn't care. Clay had been so nice to me despite my hatred towards him. In retrospect, I had been incredibly silly because I never once made it known to him or anyone that I was angry at Clay so he had no clue and no reason to not be nice to me. I was sort of a sentimental idiot back then but I kindof wish I still acted that way.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think I was in First Grade - I was very little. We watched this movie about these skelitons fighting with swords, one day I was looking into the mirror and noticed my ribs *oh no I'm turning into a skeliton* I thought. Believing that skelitons were monsters, not knowing that we had them inside us. I was so scared, tears just started rolling down my face.

Then it was time to eat, my mother called us, I couldn't move so she sent my sister to find me. When she found me standing in front of the mirror crying she asked what was wrong, and when I told her, she cracked up laughing.

Then she explained that we all had skelitons inside of us, I was so embaresed.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • M •
Playing Russian roulette with cap guns. Always gave me a big scare when it actually fired.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Enigmatic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I remember my two best friends and I were obsessed with karate and martial arts. We would always play outside and pretend that we were karate masters. Well this one time, I was acting like the master and was directing my friend to perform various punches and kicks for his "test". Then, out of nowhere, I told him that I had to kick him to test him. So I kicked him right in the balls extremely hard. Genius. He dropped to the ground crying and I ran home. I'm really not sure why I did that. But we were still friends afterwards. Hah.

"How am I not myself?"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Can you say 15ft diving board and a 6 year old me Guess What Happened

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
 36yrs • M •
I threw up on my teacher in grade 2. I would have been embarassed had I not felt so good after(sick feeling gone).

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I threw up on one of my classmates when i was about 8.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 34yrs • M •
phil 14 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
When I was in like 6th grade me and my brother broke into a school and destroyed every thing just about.

"whats up"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I puked up Dippin' Dots at the Kenneday Space Center on a field trip in 4th grade. I was amazed because I had eaten vanilla Dippin' Dots but they had come out as pink vomit. I thought it was so cool that I bragged to everyone around me "Yep! See that pink stuff over there? That came from me!"

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i used to get in a lot of fights

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
I had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday from kindergarten to Gr.7. I haven't had one since...

Stupid things we've done as kids - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy