Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Italian Hanger - Page 2

User Thread
 44yrs • F •
phillygirl79 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
y doesnt every 1 just try the position... i could probaly screw every1 on this post with positions you never even thought of..lol..its called that because the females position resembles a traditional hanger found in italy.. hence, the italian hanger..not the best position of all time i would rather have an italian lover

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahha summit I just thought someone on this site for sure would know what it was... everyone seems to have a vast knowledge of everything else that goes on in the world so why not the topic of sex ;D

I also brought this up because I am by no means embarassed talk about sex or anything to do with it. You learn a whole mess of things when you have discussions like that soo why not just come out and ask even if you get weird reactions.

But yes, after looking at a view varients of this position it does indeed look like a hanger because of the girls legs wrapped around the guy like a triangle type thing and her upper body as the hooked part.

p.s. I find it absolutely hilarious to see when people sign up just to make one comment of experience to a topic they seem to be so informed in. idk just venting

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
bliinky03i is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i admit..i only logged in to see whut was going on and to see if i liked the site..i do and i think that the topic of conversation is quite interesting actually.. i was on my myspace and i gat a wierd bulliton and honestly had no clue whut an italian hanger was..(that is..until i came here of course..)
but i searched the internet (google) and this was there soi clicked it..HOW IRONIC..

but in short it sounds sort of painful and a little bit on the un necissary side(never been able to spell the word..dont laugh..)

"mY lIDE iS jUSt OnE vErY lOnG bLoNDe MomENt..iD leAbE my AsS bEhiND iF it WASnT perFEcTlY AttAcHEd To mY sTErNUm..hehehehe:)"
 32yrs • M •
Jammerdude13 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The Italian Hanger is a sexual position between male and female partner. The female either lies with her back on a surface (like a bed) or is held by the male. The female's lower body is suspended in the air, and makes no contact with the surface. The male, standing over her, penetrates her vagina in a downward motion. This position is called the Italian Hanger because the female's legs are spread apart, resembling a Italian clotheshanger.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes jammerdude, thank you for copying and pasting that...

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think that post complete with the smileys and the posters age might just have to copied into the thread about age relevancy on CC.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Italian Hanger - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy