Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Crazy Dream

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Crazy Dream
This dream happened to me a little while ago and am just curious about what people have to say about it. Well it starts off by a picture of me sleeping and I get farther and farther into the sky until I can see the earth. This process continues till all I can see is black. This goes on for quite a while. At the end of the trail is a man. This man you can't really see and is more like an imprint on a light bright game. With very faint light outlines. The weirdest thing about it was when I woke up the next morning I was exhausted, as if I went the distance. I slept through my alarm(which I've never done before) and missed my classes.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wierd, I've had virtually the exact same dream as you, man. I don't study dream thoery or anything, but let me see what I think. When you're sleeping, you're at peace, you're looking at yourself in a tranquil state, which is something that doesn't happen often. As you zoom out, you realize that that little bit of tranquility is all over the street, all over the town, all over the earth, throughout the universe. You mention a trail to the man, in my case, there was a street paved with gold laid through space. It represents to me the easiest way to the man. The man symbolized either god, a hero, or an ideal. Either way, there is no face, it cannot be represented by physical features.
As to why you woke up tired, when wierd dreams happen, your brain is busy all night making connections that contribute to your REM sleep, mostly random connections, although some that pertain to your present condition or situation.
I don't know, but that's the impression I got.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
As you zoom out, you realize that that little bit of tranquility is all over the street, all over the town, all over the earth, throughout the universe.

Its funny you would say that I had the same sort of thinking pattern. The man at the end i assumed was some sort of God. There wasn't a trail in mine. I just knew where to go. But i'm glad to here that this is a more common experience than expected.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Quite tame for a dream. I'm used to neon coloured turtles doing back flips in green jelly under a purple moon... but that's just me!

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have dreams like that, one night i dreamed i was sailing with my dead granmonther, inevitably, it jumped till we were somewhere with lots of sand and i knew this sand went on forever, somehow i knew and then im falling and my brother caches my, calms me then slits my throat, i wake up absolutel exhausted and i feel i really walked accross the never ending sand, strange but i feel as though it hapended.

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ancient is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I once has the oddest dream myself. It wasn't so much what happend in the dream but how I felt. I was simply drifting along. There was no body or anything in my dream... onyl feeling. It was warm like being in the buttom of a dark warm body of water... as everything flows around you. When I woke up I jumped out of bed and felt the boundaries of my human consciousness and I remember myself saying I'm trapped get me out.

From then on I've better understood how consciousness creates isolation.

"Dark and silent and complete."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My interpretation:

quote:
me sleeping

Its about you

quote:
and I get farther and farther into the sky until I can see the earth

When we are young we see only ourself as we grow older we see more than ourself until finally we can see the whole world

quote:
This process continues till all I can see is black.

then you die

quote:
At the end of the trail is a man.

This man is you

quote:
This man you can't really see and is more like an imprint on a light bright game. With very faint light outlines.

You cannot see the man you will become or the game of life life you will partake in, but your life will have an imprint on other peoples lives.

quote:
The weirdest thing about it was when I woke up the next morning I was exhausted,

you will have an active life.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Crazy Dream
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy