Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Things That Bother Me

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Things That Bother Me
their are a few things that bother me and i dont know why.

1. sluty teenage girls- sluty teenage girls bother me. but they only bother me if i am generally atractid to them. for instance... when i was in eigth grade there was this girl i liked. i was going to ask her out (thats what we call it) but then i heard that she gave head to her last three boyfreinds. that may seem a little trivial, but she only had them for a week at a time. ok. i get it. she's a slut, but it really bothers me. i actually dont understand it. i mean, did she have a troubled childhood? was she raped? is there a void left from no parents or something? i mean there has to be something serious;y fucked up abut her to do that. there was another girl had got high and drunk with four guys and she got so fucked up that she didnt realize that all four of them fucked the ever living piss out of her. but when they told her, she didnt mind. she was fifteen. i was attractid to her, and that really messed my head up. but there was another girl that gave three guys on my bus a blow job, and i passed it off as skanky. i was not atracted to her. but she was attractive. it is in my natuare to try and fix people, and like i said, something would have to be really wrong with a chick for her to act like that. but i get extremly intriuged about them, and i want to know every detail about heir lives. i want to know why they were/are like that. but that is not the only instance where i do seek such knowledge. sluty teenage girls really bother me.

2. teenage girls that like bondage- teenage girls that like bondage bother me. for many of the same reasons that sluty girls do. but what really bothers me about that, is i like bondage. and its only some girls. not all. i think it is about my impression of innocence. if i get an impression of innocence from a girl and she lieks bondage, it really bothers me. if Attolia liked bondage, i would have a serious talk with her.

3. teenage girls that have had fucked up shit happen to them- teenage girls that have had fucked up shit happen to them bother me. like girls that have been raped. put in foster homes. abused as children. but it only bothers me if they dont act like it. if they do irealy give a damn, but if they act like nothing hs ever happend, and they just get over, it really bothers me. i have hard-core talks with them, and bring up horrible memories, but i dont care that they dont want to talk about it, i make them. and i generally make them cry too. but that doesnt bother me. if some one else made them cry though i would be furious. thi has got to be because of my inquisitive nature. teenage girls that have had fucked up things happen to them bother me.

4. teenage girls that do hardcore drugs- teenage girls that do hardcore drugs, or any type of partying or drugs, bother me. this is one of those things that only apply to those i have innocent impressions of why.

5. myself and why teenage girls bother me- myself and why teenage girls bother me bothers me. i dont fucking know why they do, they just do and i dont like that.

thoughts, qeustions, responses.... anything.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
[  Edited by awakendwraith at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so, you have presented issues with females, but none with males. curious. i would advise turning all this confusion/frustration into compassion. obviously you do that already, but if you become even more outwardly compassionate toward the people you dont understand then you will probably learn a lot about them.

lots and lots of people - male and female- make poor decisions, have unfortunate circumstances and also behave illogically. ive been there, wanting to fix everyone i encountered. but its simply not reasonable to expect that of yourself or anyone else.

a lot of people are into bondage and other odd fettishes. its usually the ones youd least suspect too...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M
i have been being extremly open. espeicially recently, but it just seems to freak people out.

and fuck reason. i can try. and so should you. you have become dull and numb just like everyone else.... maybe not.

thanks, anymore?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
its not that people shouldnt try to help as many others as possible. its that you have to help yourself first, otherwise you become inneffective in your pursuits. and yea im a very dull person, always have been.

35yrs • M
what if the only way to help yourself is to help others?

40yrs • M •
maybe im not seeing something, but that scenario appears to be impossible.

if you arent at your own personal best, you will end up doing more harm to others as well as yourself.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You cannot help those who do not want help. And most people will either not realize or not accept that they need help and they are impossible to reach until something makes them understand.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What you're talking about describes the majority of teenage girls. Most teenage girls do one or all of the above things you got listed. But, as you get older those things you have listed will be replaced with other annoyances. Like etheral said you cannot change those who do not wish to be changed.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
quote:
if you arent at your own personal best, you will end up doing more harm to others as well as yourself.

do you mean the best i can be, or the best i have ever been?

and because i feel like my own life is hopeless, i also feel that the only way i can redeem myself for wasting my life is to fix others. but i more importantly feel that if i can understand others that i have not wasted my life. and these things completly baffle me.

quote:
something makes them understand.

and i want that something to be me.

quote:
But, as you get older those things you have listed will be replaced with other annoyances

jacker i am not rying to insult you, but you are truley shallow. these are not annoyences. theses things do not annoy me, they ostound me. these things will not be replaced, i will learn about them and check them off the list. its not that i am annoyed, im botherd.

40yrs • M •
i mean your personal best. the best that you can do, period. the best youve ever been should get better and better each day.

quote:
i feel like my own life is hopeless

right there is a flag. if you feel hopeless and yet attempt to remedy others hopelessness (or any other problem), your own issues will be put onto other people. this makes any attempt to help another person inneffective and is far less efficiant than if you have yourself worked out first.

quote:
but i more importantly feel that if i can understand others that i have not wasted my life

again, if you understand yourself first, you will be capable of understanding others to a greater to degree, as well as much more effectively.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
the only way i can redeem myself for wasting my life is to fix others.

Maybe the best way to redeem yourself is to help yourself and stop wasting your life after this point.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It may be shallow but it's the truth

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
perhaps for you, but not for me. i can garantee you that is not what is bothering me.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
awakendwraith

Your orginal post has seriously troubled me. I (while not a girl) have had lots of fucked up shit happen to me. I was in foster care for thefirst 18 teen years of my life. And without going into any story's (and I have plenty of them) I have seen some shit in my day. What I am trying to say is that you never really know someone until you get to know them. They bother you because (and i'm guessing like me) that these girls, are girls that you want to love intensely and possibley live out your life with. And because they are not recerpcating that feeling (because they are not einlightend) it bothers you.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 35yrs • M
that is completly possible. thank you.

anything else?

6. extreme pain and screams for life-extreme pain and screams for life bothers me. regardless of gender. along with the way that death is dealt in war, random and unjust. but unjust does not bother to much.

7. the realization that a girl i care about is becoming an adult-the realization that a girl i care about is becoming an adult also bothers me. today my freind whom i am in love with told me she got a job. that botherd. last year i girl i loved got a job and it botherd me. a few days ago i heard a story of how someone had to drive some where and it bothered me. she was sixteen. she had something happen to her that she was forced to act adult about and it botherd me. but the fact that she had to drive botherd me more. i dont hink she has a license.

[  Edited by awakendwraith at   ]
Things That Bother Me
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy