True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be. - UNKNOWN
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

T-Shirt Racism

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
T-Shirt Racism
T-shirts have provided warmth and comfort for millions over the years. They have made strides in style and economy. Allowing one to clothe his or herself for merely every occasion.
Some people in this world, and on this site, want you to believe that the t-shirt is not a marketing tool. When the question is raised about this, "big Brother" swoops in and locks out ones ability to discuss, discounts one on semantics, or just plain shows disdain.
I say free the T-Shirts now!! They, like many articles of clothing may be different, but they are still clothes. If you sew them do they not weave? If you cut them do they not become rags for washing a car? Oh the Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't get it.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow dood. Decius was telling me about how dumb & ignorant you are but I am seeing it here for the first time on the whole T-shirt thing.

You are starting to piss me off now. There are not too many people here that do not contribute at all, however you are one of them.

If you can post something without trying to instigate something, piss off and go troll somewhere else.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that is by far the dumbest shit i have ever... oh my god dude!
DON'T COME BACK!!!!!

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow.. people are amazing.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I feel like Sienfeld in that commercial where he goes to England and no one gets his humor...have you seen it? Long time ago...maybe I'm dating myself.

It seems though that it's not my humor that pisses you off, but that it has been a year since you last saw me here, and have forgotten that I was the dissenting figure on most subjects. I have "more conservative ideas" on issues than do my distinguished colleagues from Canada, but it is those ideas that piss you off, not my wasted laughs.

In the end I am sorry for spoiling your fun. I used to contribute much to the discussions here, but now have hit a wall with those in Admin. I think the problem is that I have grown up a lot in the last year...various reasons, but can no longer tolerate the shitless layabouts of this world...from any country let alone my own or my neighbors .

You will get your wish. I will leave this site never to return. I hope you all are able to solve the worlds problems by sitting on your asses and typing at your computer. I for one try to help the best way I know how. That is why I only show up every year or so while I am vacationing. I am out there living life and doing my part as a productive citizen. I vote in my countries elections, I give to local charities...hard to believe for most of you I'm sure, but I also serve my community in many different ways. Just because I don't think the same way you folks do doesn't mean I am some oger with no compassion.

I am however done with this site, and I have the greatest hope you get up and do something instead of bitch and moan here in lala land. I wish you no harm, but think on you no more.
As for those who supported my arguments in some of these posts, thank you, keep up the good fight. I have bills to pay, and life to live.

Something in explatives here....
Pissing off as per your request....

Tanker OUT!

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well that just proves our point on the button.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dammit!! He made me second guess myself and my entire being. I was about to compliment his complete lack of point in an almost through the looking glass manner, but i can't rightly say something good about someone who has called out an entire community and slammed everythng they did and then come back and say that if you supported his ideas then it's okay to go on "sitting on your asses and typing on your computer." I guess i'll just have to let this one go to someone who is trying to go out with a bang, a kind of Scarface-esque exit ( either when he leaves the club "you'll never see a bad guy like me!" or when he leaves the burger joint "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you you're cool and fuck you i'm out!" I'm funny and clever.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
T-Shirt Racism
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy