Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Prevelent of Existences

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Prevelent of Existences
I whish for a dream. One were you and I sit together entwined, upon a soft blanket. We sit on a slightly slanting hill, one of which has a small creek, flowing swiftly into the far distance. A soft gurgling sound arises from a natural waterfall made of logs. Birds chirp in the oak trees around us. These trees are not of a thinck forest one of which might cause us slight discomfort, but rather, only lightly spaced so that only a small portion of the warm rays from the sun are blocked out.
The combination of warm sun, pure air, and heavenly senire are but only parts, and not whole's to the most prevelent of existences in this picture. I could say many things about your beauty. I could put into words the extent of your radiance. But even these, though near impossible to describe are not the most desirable things in this dream.
Rather it is your soul, and how it pulses next to mine. How I can feel, and know you are mine in all ways. Your soul is my greatest jewel, my most worthy possesion. You are my love, my life, and all my strength. Such Joy and peace I find in this dream. Man rarely finds such great treasures. My soul is dieing in anguish and lonliness. For only in dreams are such things found.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
Prevelent of Existences
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy