Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

More to the world than we can see - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was trying to steer us back on track. this is not about ripping each other apart. i gave an example of how i beleive they are real. you said anything we beleive is real. but with no eral, hard, solid evidence to back it uop.(i gave cave walls as evidence) my tone is my evidence. you know i am a man by the arrow by my name. pluses mean im a girl. and yes, your attempt to sound cynicaly intelligent was a failure, do to its typical context.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well since you put it that way with that weak pathetic apology. Here's your evidence. War veterans, Alhimers victims, post tramatic victims, and so on. The brain is stuck in an incognitive loop that runs while awake and produces the images of what they belive is real. what ever that may be. But you can't see it and these things beings or what ever come to life for that person it talks to them, sings to them, even suggests acts violence on another that is not in their universe. so yeah those deamons are real and what ever you belive is real. awaken i don't belive you are a man any evidence you bring forth will be excused for the simple fact of my beliefs are real and your's isn't.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 35yrs • M
understood. but i was not asking about mwntall demons, more like physical, mythical creatures. and you are saying that, if some one beleives in htem, they ARE real. i get it. but thats just noy enough. just because you think, does not mean you are.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
If you're not what you think. than how can you be anything you want to be. How can I be a christian if i don't think i'm a christian, what others think of you do not determine your being. Trolls are here on earth Hobbits all that tolken sh*t is real. just because others can't see what i see dosn't make them not real. I send them out to do my bidding every night. weather it be i want a dirty slut to sleep with that night or the girl next door. my genie grants me my wish. how bout dem nanners.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 35yrs • M
then you are justified. i just dont beleive oyu.

46yrs • M •
What brings you to the conclusion i wanted you to belive me. this forum is for finding the black lining in everything. in my justification i deem you worthy of being an elf i want a cookie

"what if I'm a clone?"
More to the world than we can see - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy