Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Grand Religious Theories - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No answer? No faith guys geez. Dolphins are probably my vote for second "smartest" animals. I didn't know anything about their little moon pray thing but i'm sure they probably do it like you said like it is a primitive religious ceremony. Dolphins are the only other animal that have sex for fun, they have group sex, they rape, a little more creativity and maybe they can be as great as the human race..
Back on the subject of there not being an answer to anything.. well that is something that i've toyed with forever, what i decided is that it's better for me to believe in something, have faith that everything means something greater, and encourage others find something like that for them. Only because it's funner to believe, and it gives me a good feeling. Sounds very childish but if you think about it it makes perfect sense, why would you be so real about everything, thinking about how people whore out their 3 year olds only miles south of the border, or how they have tractors running through places in Asia to move the dead bodies from the street or how in Africa people build their shelter's at the right angle so that their neighbor's up the hill don't get shit and piss all over them when they pour there bucket out and it rolls down the hill.. Those things aren't fun to think about. They should be changed, and having faith in something helps people choose to dedicate their lives to making everything better for everything. So my total point is that there might not be anything else, but as long as you believe in something there is. Everything is true until it's not. The great thing about faith is that it can't be proven or disproven it just is something that you hold in your own heart.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
Grand Religious Theories - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy