Insanity: Doing something over and over and over, expecting a different result - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Money

User Thread
 56yrs • M •
Rushukaa is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Money
Maybe someone can shed some light...I live a good life, take the high road and treat everyone i know and meet with respect. So why has the financial side of my life been so hard. I don't blow all my money on stupid things i just seem to be financially exhausted all the time. Please don't respond with ...Save 10% of every paycheck or invest-blah-blah....Someone please help change a great persons life with some new idea's for a legal financial windfall.

"We have been working in reverse from the beginning..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
have you sat down and looked at what you are spending your money on? most people think they have a general idea of where their money goes, but when they sit down and calculate it out, they are surprized at what they find. if you take the extra time to track where your money goes, you can spot problem areas more easily.

a lot of people want to be rich by doing basically nothing, but if you are simply willing to make small sacrifices in buying habits it can help dramatically.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • F •
Leyla is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'd say change your perception on your finances. How do you define "financial side of my life been so HARD" anyways? Compare yourself with children in Africa, hurrican victims in Pakistan and all of the sudden you'll notice that your finances don't look that bad after all. Its all about the point of view from which your looking at the problem.
A solution to financial exhaustion is work! In two ways: 1st you get more money to spend, 2nd you have less time spending the money you earn.

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is a great question and you are asking the right question...where do you work...maybe they are not paying you what your worth...Napolean Hill "I bargined with life for a penny and it delivered a penny; if only I bargined with life for my greatest desire it would have delivered what I asked for." You determine how much you should get paid. If you don't have the funds to fit your idea of monatary status then find a career or job that does...

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dump your girlfriend. There always lots of money. Or buy all no name brand stuff. That's like a reduction by like 50%. Are you still paying a mortgage? Usually people still in that situation are always in some financial trouble.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
Money
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy