Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

we only have what we will - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how do you figure it would cause confusion, we would all be able to share our views void of insecurity and void of belittlement. we would have only convictive sharing.
no sefl fulfilling agendas by churches, politics, society, etc. we would all be content with disagreeing

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
unless we all have hate in the bottom of our hearts. then we would not be ok with that. we would be pist off. very pist off. but i think that people are good in general.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you honestly believe that everyone in the world would share the same likes and dislikes? One may not believe one to be better but that doesn't mean they will like all other views. This being the case if enough people do not like certain mindsets then it will become 'evil'.

quote:
but i think that people are good in general.

Based on what?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 37yrs • M •
i never said we woul all have the same views, how boring would that be?
but noone would care to push there views on other people if they werent so caught up in there self righteousness...there ego

39yrs • M •
But they would push their ideas. Not based on their own ego but based on what they and the majority of people consent to.

37yrs • M •
take ego out of politics, and religion, and society and tell me where not a hell of alot better off.

39yrs • M •
As if that were actually possible. In your mind it may sound good but you could never practically use that theory and so you can never test it. But without ego people would be pretty mindless.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
they dont have to share them. just except that they are different.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i came up with theroies why everyone wants attention ((positve).. reasons why hard to see.. reasons why tihnk it is,... can you guys guess/resaon why it might be true (if you agree with me).. also came up with thoeis why how everyone is simlar just hard to see.. can you guys think of reasons (if you agree with that) for that shiz to?

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 37yrs • M •
im not sure what was said? mind retypeing that with more clearity, not to be a dick but wtf? haha

40yrs • M •
i came up with theries why everyone wants posotive attention.. reasons why its hard to see.. reasons why i think its so,... can you guys guess/resaon why it might be true (if you agree with me).. also came up with theorise why / how everyone is simlar, its just hard to see.. can you guys think of reasons (if you agree with that) why everyone is simlar (you gotta dwell through yours memory) .. maybe why its hard to see.. discuss discuss

39yrs • M •
Faith is certainty. When you cross a street you have faith that you will reach the otherside in one piece. faith is not exclusive to religion it is an everday thing.

40yrs • M •
so faith is just hope r something, ill chek the dcitionary.. "confident in belief n truth" or sumtin.. but theres a distinction between realigious nuts faith and that kinda faith.. actaully maybe not let me dwell on that perhaps a new idea to dweizzle on 2 secs...

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
to whomever said that sports were about competition and being better than others. yeah youre right. but within that innitial premise there also exists beauty and art and artists.how much of what we call 'bad' inspires what we call'good' and vive versa? can the two be distinguished from each other in any more than a nominal sense?

"dont got one"
 34yrs • M •
CouldLifeBe is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Good and Bad is what you see it to be your own sense, (Same with Good and Evil) therefore what is good and bad is diffrent from person to person. someone acts in a way in which you see unfit and in a way you would not act , you have a diffrence in your distinguished good/bad!

So what do You think good and bad is? It would probely be diffrent to some one convicted of an criminal offense.

Therefore there is a distinguished diffrence but you decide what the diffrence is.

"So Many Questions..."
we only have what we will - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy