We end up taking a one-way flight to a deserted island we've created for ourselves and in our minds. - WanderingNobody
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Conditon of the average American - Page 3

User Thread
 48yrs • M •
sy nyt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
science is derived from philosophy.

48yrs • M •
sy nyt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
as far as people not taking philosophy seriously, its just the way it has to be, government makes sure they indulge in meaningless shit. as for enlightened people, they were able to open their eyes,but i feel they must take action.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what does it mean to be enlightened?

"dont got one"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Enlightenment is the condtion of a single human entity, who of which, has a stronger soul then mind, in all their qualities.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Really liked the opening statement
quote:
I venture to ask ,have any of you (my fellow philosophers), ever "fit in", in school work or anywhere else. I assume that, like me, none of you ever has.
So as I didn't read this till now I would have to say . . . you're right on target with that thought.
Even as a child I can remember, adults (my father & his friends) being able to have conversations with me about the questions I would ask. But it wasn't until later that I found a certain pleasure in being different from others. Now it would seem I have gone around the circle tending to seek to communicate with others?
Hmm . . . defining enlightenment? Nice definition, personally I like it.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank You.
It is the most apparent thing to me, that we are diffrent. And not a "differnt" that the world would understand. And because of our differnces we see the world in a totally differnt light, angle, and perception, all at once. We are differnt for shure.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
Conditon of the average American - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy