Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How to get a Girl

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How to get a Girl
I have been on and off with a girl for a couple years now but we never really got started and would only be seeing each other more or less for like a week or two.

Well now I have decided to stop being a fuckup and actually try to start a relationship. The thing is she thinks I am going to just be stupid again and her friends are turning her against me.

I need help saying I'm sorry as creative as possible any help with my problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if a girl has doubt the only things that will erase that is time. but you have to spend that time being genuine im sure you know that. i wish there was a kickass way to reverse a girls doubt but like i have found out to many times there isnt and you usually come across as more of an asshole for trying to brush off her emotions with a shortlived thing. we have to put in time no way around it

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thanks man yeah that makes sense and seems to be the way to go

Any tips on how to be a gentleman and genuine during this time? Any ideas?

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kristo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Say you want to start over. You had some great times in the past, but you want to put that behind you and just start from the beginning. Then take her out to some coffee or something.

47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey blondeguy,
Navin really said it when he said "time". To add to that idea, the only way anybody can prove themselves over time is by being true to their own self. What I mean is that you should be steady with your own beliefs inside yourself if you want to have any hope of her believing your intentions. Often times, people forget to give the other person credit for being able to read someone based on their actions over time.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • M •
gtarplaya13 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My advice is to not let it get to you, "move on" if you have to, or at least make it seem like you have. You can make girls jealous and really it's the best thing anyway, you might get her back or meet someone else that's great and you'll be happier. And when with her be funny confident and just a little too cocky. Just joke around with her, and tease her, maybe mention going out with another girl but when with her flirt like hell and have a good time, she'll want you back....and know this NO MATTER WHAT HER FRIENDS SAY...IF SHE LIKES YOU ENOUGH WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS WON'T MATTER...

How to get a Girl
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy