It takes one tree to make 10,000 matches, but one match to burn 10,000 trees - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your school and why it sucks....

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
boytoy91 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok here is a thread bout the school you go to and why you hate it or wats rong with it so go ahead let there be insults to school!!!

""oneday my time will pass and when it does those after me shall remeber my legacy""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Atlantis5 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In a few years you will (hopefully) come to the understanding just how silly this thread was. And I'm not sure if this is the right place for whining about this school.

You should thank whatever God is yours that your parents have given you the oppertunity to make something out of yourself and your life. I'm serious. You got to be grateful for it. It will make you and your life (and bankaccount) richer with every month you spend studying. Those parents of yours are giving you a chance to at least do something with your young life. Thousands of children in the world can only dream of such a thing. You gotta be grateful, kid.

... and now I sound just like my old man ...

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives you the test first, and the lesson afterwards."
 48yrs • M •
tyler113344 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
SCHOOL SUCKS!!!

school sucks thats right it sucks!!!!!,!,(**),!, school

"hi"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My school only sucks because their on strike. This means my course is going to take longer than the predicted date.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy