Doing a good deed is like wetting your pants... Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth. - sweetpea3295
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Next Gen Conundrum

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Atlantis5 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Next Gen Conundrum
Xbox360 or the PS3. Let's say you had to choose between these two next generation console systems, and you couldn't buy both or none, which one would you choose?

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives you the test first, and the lesson afterwards."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
PS3 without a doubt. I've been a fan of Sony since it's birth. Can't wait till it comes out.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
its really expebsive though. right? but yeah, did you see kill zone 2. that game scared me.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
PS3 of course. Microsoft is making every attempt to flood the market with their product. theyre giving away 360s like they are diseased or something. if you want a Microsoft product just buy a computer.

personally im looking forward more to the new Nintendo console.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Atlantis5 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, I'm more Playstation3 orientated as well. Especially knowing that this new baby will enable you to play PS1 and PS2 games, which means that you're choice of games will be immense AND somewhat cheaper (that is, if you are like me, a PS-virgin).

Killzone 2, I saw pictures. Looked absolutely gorgeous. For a game like that.

But Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) for the 360 is very tempting as well....

Argh.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives you the test first, and the lesson afterwards."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i cant really saqy id buy either, im not a great fan of console gaming. but id prob be more likely to go for the ps3, purely out of annoyance at the X-box. the X-box was a pain in the backside for PC gamers like myself, as it took away some of the better microsoft games, that should have come to the pc. for example midtown madness 3 was only realased on the X-box, much to my annyance.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
PS3..enough said!

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
PS3 sorry nintendo but im not buying the revolution well maybe but im sure half of you have prolly herad at least on joke about the revolutions controllers. just go to vgcats.com go back about four comics or so and ull see what i mean. ohh and yeah im not buying 360 for reason just read one of my rants that includes mircosoft.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm a SONY fan through and through so it's the PS3 for me. My brothers going for the 360 though...... rotting bastard.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kristo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The only ting the 360 has going for it right now imo is oblivion - but maybe i'll just get a new 3d card for my comp and play it there...PS3 all the way! MGS4 FFXIII! and everything else are going to be spectacular.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the creator of final fantasy singed a three year contract with microsoft

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have a master plan to bring microshaft down. everyone buy as many 360s as you can and smash them to pieces! that way they just keep losing money heh..heh... *smirks*

what the crap is this two versions bit? one with hard drive and one without. buy a computer, itll save you a lot of hassle. im suprized no one has gotten the blue screen of death on their 360s yet, but im sure its bound to happen.

nice try Bill, you thought you could pull a fast one by not meeting your demand like Sony did last round, but its just pissed off the gamer community. i hope you choke on your fat controller.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
the only thing microsofts console has over its computers, is that u dont get the compatability problems with the console games.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
all i've seen the xbox have better than sony is sharper graphics better hard drive,you dont need memory cards. every thing else seems pretty equal to me. and on the 360 vs ps3 i havent heard much on the ps3,but all i know is it has the stupidest looking control i've ever seen.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 36yrs • M •
i tihink that would suggest that the xbox is better than the ps3 then lol.

Next Gen Conundrum
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy