Ah, yes, divorce..., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet. --Robin Williams - Wyote
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Addicted to Captain Cynic

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah.... im addicted. anybody else.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes, definately. Addicted in a beneficial way, and for good reasons.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just because I come to this site at least three times a day for the past year does not mean I am addicted. Nope, not at all. In fact, I can stop anytime I want. It's easy. AlI have to do is remove my conscience.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hi, my name is Wiley and I have an addiction.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
But what would you consider as the line being crossed to addiction. I feel it's when the thing becomes a priority. A thing to cross out on your to do list. So, in this regard I can conclude to addiction. Anyone knows where I can find captain cynic anonymous maybe some rehab.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmm...let's see..is it a priority for me? It's past 2 a.m where I am. I am forgoing sleep to be on this site. I need to use the bathroom too. I think I was supposed to eat dinner today...

I hope the rehab center was wireless access so I can take my laptop to the Cap Cyn Anonymous and check out the new posts.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's only an addiction if you try to quit

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
iv'e tried to quit.. i cant. my grades are suffering, i have blackness around my eyes. rehab. definetly need some.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
awakendwraith, assuming that you are being serious (are you?), I propose that the reason you are "addicted" to these forums is that you are looking for real opinions (not masked by the need to be 'cool' ) of legitimate life questions. Now, you should not try to drop this quest, but many people find ways to be less driven by it. I, for one, set aside a chunk of my day that is solely dedicated to an activity that is concretely benificial to myself and my family, thereby feeling that I have accomplished something by the end of the day. Optimally, you could find another person (parents, siblings, friends, teachers, etc.) who is willing to recognize the work you do in this activity, and even more optimally, you could pick a specific class in school to be that activity.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy