In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. - Evilia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Presenting Confidence with strangers

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i find when i walk in public i intentionally do experiments to see peoples reactions.. like especailly with confidence/non-confidence.. if i act confident/maybe intimidating but look away it might be a sign that i think im better than them but im scared so they want to act like they're better and act more confident.. if i act unconfident people tend to act more intimidating. so it seems like we have to be confident ... they can be nice experesions but then we have to have eye contact and not look away when peope look at us !! agreed? ideas?

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Personally i only look at ppl when im checking them out, but usually when im walking down the street no-one else exists except me. im looking far into the distance where im going and nothing around me is really there. I could care less who or what is near me. If some superficial poser passes by with his/her "im too beautiful" look, i just look up and away.

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nice!

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that WelshDude is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
rock on ultima! I've often done little tests with people, usually when they speak with me first, for example, if some one calls me "gay" I would either ignore them, give them a hug (you should see the way they run), or have a chat, generally people think I'm just ignorant when I ignore them, get completely freaked out by the hug, and we get along when we chat......An example of when I have the first word is when I would shake the persons hand say hey (giving of different signs each time) let them lead the way

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy