Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Physical Body: Blessing or Curse?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
But I was wonding with all this talk about god. If He is such a good creator, Why would he have trapped our minds and souls in these useless and fragile bodies? With all his power "he" sure didn't do a very good job throwing us together. definite flaws in our creation. actually quite disappointed in our "god" if that's the best he can do. It doesn't really seem fair to me that we have to waste time in our physical body to actually be in our true form later i guess? I dont know how that whole nirvana thing works but still. What do you think of this? unfair?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
[  Edited by Wyote at   ]
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
read memnoch the devil, by anne rice.
you'll think diferently.
and what is fair? define that word first.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well to everyone that word will mean something else but like, It doesnt seem fair to me that I feel like i'm trapped in this body When I'm told there is some higher level of existing. I don't know if im explaining this right.

35yrs • M
you are. aperently god wants us to prove oyrselves. he gave us the freedom of choice and wants to see what we do with it. if he is satisfied with what we've done wiht it we are allowed in. if not, we can go to hell. literally. he createsm us. if we please him we go to heaven. if not, bad place. this seams unfair becuase it is. you have to think about somethings first before you say that though, here are some of them.
1. god can't write.
2. old kings of men, and ass-holes that were power hungy could
3. often, back in the day, they were the only ones that could
4. he knows what dieing is like, he was jesus/god-incarnet
5.the devil is supposed to tell us he is god, he decievs people
6. there are others

now does it seem fair that he would creat us and give us the chance to dsiapoint him and go to hell. why not just uncreate us. anyway theres pages more, but take that in first. and read the damn book.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1. God created man perfect
2. Man sinned and lost perfection
3. Man blames God for giving him freewill

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
if we were perfect . how could we have sinned. GOD! fucking read dude.
sins are imperfections. if we were perfect how could we have sined.i was going to insult. but never mind. do perfect things fuck up- NOOOOOOOOO!

39yrs • M •
Does the term free will mean anything to you? God created man perfect with the ability to listen to Him or not. Man did not sin because he was imperfect he became imperfect because he sinned.

34yrs • M •
i forgot about that garden of eden thing c__c

but yes, now that you mention that book ill have to go out to borders sometime today.

why would we have to be tested of being worthy enough to be blessed by his presence and gamble whether we can enter our rightful "home" or not.?

39yrs • M •
Satan was the one who tested Adam and Eve.

34yrs • M •
quote:
he gave us the freedom of choice and wants to see what we do with it. if he is satisfied with what we've done wiht it we are allowed in. if not, we can go to hell.

Sounds like a test to me.

39yrs • M •
quote:
he gave us the freedom of choice and wants to see what we do with it. if he is satisfied with what we've done wiht it we are allowed in. if not, we can go to hell.

This is not even the case. You really shouldn't base your opinions on other people's misinterpretations.

34yrs • M •
If this is not the case, then what is?

39yrs • M •
God created perfection and Satan came to ruin it.

34yrs • M •
So instead of casting satan away again and keeping us perfect, [cause hes god mind you] He decides to make us live on this earth and live out our physical imperfected lives. genious pure genious

39yrs • M •
You are too short sighted to understand. God made a plan to save us. If you are drowning and someone throws you a life preserver don't get mad at him because you refuse to accept it.

1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy