When I die, I want to die like my grandfather - who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car. - Ana Rpo
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Physical Body: Blessing or Curse? - Page 3

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
soo, he didnt want to make us perfect at first?

oh and i noticed my thread was given an appropriate title

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
either he messed up, or he just didn't creat us. think about this. what if god created matter. what if he musterd all his strength and took one big swing at reality, the result being, and i qoute, "and then there was light". funny. 'cause thats kinda a direct realation to the big bang. dontcha think that the light from the big bang was kinda, "and then".

tell me if you get that then i'll go on.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That sounds like a very reasonable explaination

35yrs • M
i'll go on.

he didn't make us. he made matter. he got tired of being the only god, and decided to see what would happen if he made something. anything. keep in mind he did have angels. so, matter starts. it slowly evolves. planets. living things that move. plants. animals. gorilas. think about that for a second. the angels aparently, look a little like us. that must have freaked them out to see them, or something that looks like them, come fromnothing when they had always been there.
and then real humans. god got curias." if matter evolves into something that looks like angels, why can't angels evolve into me. and whats stopping them from being angels. ahh. i know. they are 'alive'. i'll make heaven." angels get pissed. out comes lucifer.
still with me?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
Yes, but one thing first... why would the angles evolve in the wrong direction? They are already "perfect". For humans to exist would be useless and have no potential of being better than the angles cause they're already a step behind.. If that makes sense.. But that that yes, I do see how that all seems to string together.

35yrs • M
there is no such thing as being better than perfect. know that plaes. now is god the same as an angel. or are angels a step lower. can they still evolve? or ar etheyu better than god? and doe sevolutoin ever stop. can god get better? he wanted to know this when he created the univers. read the book.

Physical Body: Blessing or Curse? - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy