Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

HELP ME PLS! How to Overcome a break up!

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
Stib is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi! I'm steve and here's my story i just had a break up recently the reason is a 3rd party! the girl has cheated on me! after many years of my loyalty and Faith...almost 4 years of being together then we broke up! the bad is she's my First ever Girl friend, after i loved her so much...after many years of hard work on school as for my preparation for our future...suddenly on just a snap every thing was gone. i admit that i've been insentitive and immature and i'm doing my best to seek and answer what does it means and how will i do it so i won't hurt another girl's feeling..coz i have a high respect on women perse....now im feeling ok slighly but still i feel pain and can't sleep at night..even though i'm not thinking of her i still can't sleep.

[  Edited by Stib at   ]
 40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
First things first, Grow some f-ing balls man. given she was your first girlfriend but still, your 20 yrs old, probably still in school am i correct? so get off your ass, have an eggo, go to a party or something, get stupid drunk and hit on every piece of decent ass there. you might even get laid, who knows. all i know is after a little time it'll make you feel better to be back out there. and as far as the whore goes f-u-c-k her, i also went through the same thing you did actually almost exactly the same thing, it's frightening. but all i did was go out with my friends, hit on some girls at parties got some good responses which gave the confidence a boost and eventually came to the realization that it was that dumb bitches loss. then about a year later i saw her at a party and she wouldn't leave me the hell alone because the guy she cheated on me with was cheating on her and was constantly verbally abusive to her. i kind of fealt sorry for her, but thought to myself it's her own fault. So in a nut shell get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself and get back out there, and don't worry about the girl karma will take care of her. she'll probably end up pregnant and homeless. ha ha ha. crack whores are cool

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You say....even though i'm not thinking about her. Well..there you go. I think your ego is just hurt.

Get another girlfriend, and that will solve your problem. (or who knows...it could create another one, haha)

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 38yrs • M •
Stib is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hahahahah.. nice one for an advice..still..but im getting fine coz i keep myself busy I added more effort to my studies to make my grade even higher! you know i got an idea tha come on my mind just an hour ago since her birthday is coming i'm planning to giive her a gift!

Just like this! (Just imagine it)

I'm planning to drop by on her school and come into her class and i'll deliver a small speech infront of the class apologizing for taking her for granted and thanking her. due to the fact that she cheated on me i wanna show her that i've changed for good not for the worst (a desperate act indeed). It's like saying goodbye for the last time so all the pain left in me will be gone and say all i wanted to say!

-it's like saying "You don't know what you missing" but in a nice manner
Should i do it or not?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 38yrs • M •
i know myself definitely i can do that...but come to think of it why will i do it? there is no reason for wasting my effort..i probably save it for my next girlfriend..wherever, whenever she is....and i think silence will just make things worst...Keeping myself busy do the Trick!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
he is not being serious. denial is not he way to go.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy