Cameras not only capture moments in time. They are notorious for lowering a persons IQ. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

hurricane katrina

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hurricane katrina
Do you think that the destruction of hurriane katrina could have been prevented? and does the new world order play a role in this?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The only way the destruction would not be prevented is if the citiles weren't there, but some deaths could have been prevented.

40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yeah that's true. there was no way to prevent some deaths from a hurricane of katrina's magnitude but a lot could have been prevented if the smart people who built the city would have built it on rock and roll, (starship rules!!)(not), instead of 20 feet below sea level when you live on the coast. dumbasses

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
they built it 400 years ago, and they were probably drunk at the time. but i agree. the destructoin could not have been prevented, but the deaths could have. how mant people died after it was done? how many couldn't evacuate? etc,etc. those are the deaths we could have prevented.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I actually live near Louisianna, and there are many evacuies that have come over to attend school here.

I feel the hurricane damage is terrible...

though i've been to new orleans before it was desecrated, i must say, i didnt like it much at all.

-but the loss of homes and lives is a certain tragedy.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yesterday in American History I was learning about the Louisiana Purchase. It is a shame that the city of so much history gone in a few days.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bad planning, ignorance of risks, and no wish to change has caused many disasters when nature takes control

"choose to be happy today"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bad planning, ignorance of risks, and no wish to change has caused many disasters when nature takes control

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hurricane Rita's a' commin!!

and i may have to evacuate come Thur.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
hurricane katrina
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy