Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do Personal Issues Reflect World Issues?

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I came across a statement today that brought up a question upon myself - The problems you see in the world mirrors what problems are in yourself.
That you as an individual react to and see the world in your own way. Say for example, the govt. and you. You personify your own ideals and beliefs in contrast OR comparison to the govt.'s way of handling matters. What YOU see wrong in the system might be what another person views as right and vice versa. Could this be that if we were to view everything in the same way, that what we process (the big picture!) comes back to us differently ...... or is that contradictory? If we were to all think the same, would we react the same? I think the problem today is that we limit ourselves to what we see and instead are so self-obsorbed with material things and standards set in present tense, that we fail to take in the pure essence of a situation or enocunter. If we were to think beyond our own perceptions and understand something in it's unadulterated (purest) form, free of preconceptions and notions we would be closer the nature of things and in turn realize sublimity within ourselves and project that upon our everyday lives and encounters....

In conclusion in order to expand my life I have to expand myself ..... & this applies to a broad # of individualits as well

Please any thoughts, complaints, comments, or anything on this would be greatly appreciated

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
[  Edited by Wyote at   ]
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*EDIT* Cheers to whoever reflected the title toward my wonderment

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the issues with the world tend to be really big, and have serious conseqeunces. personal problems are usually related to the fact that we are too embarrased, or to afraid. at least thats what i get from my personal experiences. yours may be diferent and you migh have a different point of view.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy