I sing the joy of wandering and the pleasure of the wanderer's death - Apollinaire
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

World of Warcraft

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
World of Warcraft
just wondering how many of you people play WoW out there. I would like to say that it is a pretty good game, it has some drawbacks though.
And i have about 6 chars only really use 4 so i should delete them my main char is a night elf lvl 17 druid named elynya on the server windrunner, most of my char are on windrunner. my other main one is a lvl 13 dwarf rouge named Bardin if any of u guys want to just say hi or go questing just put me on the friends list and contact me, ull normally find me in the Auberdine area with Elynaya.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
k here goes nothing...

I play on stormscale server and have a whole slew of characters. 2 Night Elfs, lvl 58 Hunter named Nalitha, and a lvl 1 priest who I don't play named Morniel. 3 humans, lvl 30 paladin named Aerial, lvl 26 rogue named Shadowedmoon, and lvl 12 warlock named marolder. Finally, 1 gnome mage named Fayhugimmy. I'm found all over and generally going places way higher than my level to see how long it takes to get caught by something.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
[  Edited by isilomir at   ]
 35yrs • M •
DDragK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey you guys why dont 'cha give a shoutout to Kels on the windrunner realm (alliance) or Tannard on the bonechewer realm (Horde).

""Flying is nothing more than falling at the groung and missing""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have a 37 hunter Nightelf and a 32 human rogue.
Bleeding Hollow.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well i hope none of you other then Isil have contacted me on wow now, cause ive switched over to Stormscale pretty much full time now. you can occasionly catch me using my rouge.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
World of Warcraft
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy