Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. - Pouky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Epiphany's come when you least expect them.

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
don't ya think. anyway. i just had one. i think i understand why we are capable of becoming something so easily. like in love, or a white rapper, or gay, or angry. i was just watching a show for childen called, Cialuo, and it made me feel exactly like a kid. do me a favor, and wake up saturday morning and watch the cartoons in your underwear with a bowl of cerial. take that feeling with your the rest of the day. then get in touch with your feminen side (shut up sleeping). then commit a crime, all in seperate days of course, then hit on a complete stranger and mean it. then get in a fight so on and so forth. this sites about learning right, lets go learn something for a change.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and please feel free to post any apifany's you might have. (not after you've had them though. an apifany is like a high, you can only describe it when your there and after its over... its over)

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've had many ephiphany's in my time. The most memorable happened to me about a month ago. I recently met someone by the name of Dave at my summer hockey camp. He's a fair bit older than me probably like 23 or 24. he during the past year was playing on a university scholarship for a team in the new york area. When you live that far away from home you live with these people known as billets. WEll he lucked out and his billets just happened to be multi millionaires. Infact they were closing in on possibly gaining the title billionaires. Anyway he ended up sleeping with the wife of the family who is a major milf. And, When he graduated he was promised any car he desired. Also she had a good 30 years on him and would be left in her will which would mean like at least 5 million to him. Anyway one day she came and harrassed him at practise during the intermission. He then broke up with her and said he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. After he did this i saw the look on his face and it was just like the definition of happiness. I realized at that momment that material goods is really nothing and means nothing.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I realized the other day that nothing is 100% 100%-proof.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy